Question on MQ2Melee

einsteins

Reaction score
Hi all

I just added the AA Gorilla Smash and made a hot button added it to my hot button bar next to the other buttons the MQ2Melee cycles through.

I then added the line Gorillasmash=1 to the MQ2Melee ini file just like the others I have added.

It does not seem to be working though. Does Melee support this Gorilla Smash AA?

Thanks in advance for the help!

does it get grayed out at all cause your using a diff one
are you trying to use it on UN stunneable mobs

is gorilla supposed to be on or off (meaning gsmash=20) dont do it below this endurance

I personally prefer holy flags....

Code:
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Chameleon Strike]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Chameleon Strike"
holyshit6=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Raven's Claw]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Raven's Claw"
holyshit7=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Gorilla Smash]} && ${Target.Level}<=85 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Gorilla Smash"
holyshit8=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bite of the Asp]} && !${Target.Named} && ${Target.Level}>85 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Bite of the Asp"

named = ravens claw
mob equal to or less than 85 = gsmash
not named and higher than 85 = asp

i like these best see if they are any help to you

Last edited:
I dont know anything about Holy flags...

Gorilla is an aa ability for me as a beastlord not a spell.

Also my level is 74 so I wont be using it on any higher level mobs anytime soon.

I don't box at all and really just use some of the simpler modes of MQ2 due to not knowing how to use the more complex capabilities as they seem to me to be geared for the multi-toon boxers.

MQ2Melee activates my kick and Feral swipe for me ...I just wanted it to do the same for gorilla.

Appreciate the help and advice...

eins

From the wiki:
# gorillasmash=[on|off]
Will try to use Gorilla Smash AA if available.

So yes, MQ2Melee will handle it. The only question is if this ability shares a timer with another ability.