Quartz UI Animations file

Sadge

Sexy Shoeless God of War
Reaction score
If anyone is using the Quartz UI that I posted here before ... here's the new animations file (updated for the 9/3/08 patch).

Attachments

• EQUI_Animations.xml
    237.2 KB · Views: 20
For those of you who asked, here's the new and updated Quartz complete files.

I've logged them in and have had no problems so far, but I haven't tested a lot of the new chat features.

This includes all updated files up to the most recent patch.

Screenie included as well.

P.S. The HUD is by Trip -- be sure to check it out. I think it's one of the best around.

Attachments

• Quartz.rar
    3 MB · Views: 25
  • UIscreenie.JPG
    UIscreenie.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 128
Nice job Sadge. I use SARS myself, but you got that one working good looks like!

htw

Thanks, htw.

My use of Quartz goes back to ... what ... 1999?

I can't play without it. It doesn't even exist in the form that I have it -- they've made changes to it that I don't agree, so I've had to try and keep my copy up and running.

Since I have zero xml knowledge, it's tough sometimes (today's update took me all day to get working).

I used T King Celtic for so long and for about the past year I have been using Frequency. I tried to get Frequency working, but after working all day, I was just plain frustrated. So I decided to give it a whirl. Omg I have to get used to a few things, but I did get most of the windows that I preferred. Like a smaller potion belt window, chat windows with no title bars or separated chat space and T king spell gems. Honestly not gigging the spell bar... but I will see. I like having the names of my spells next to the icons since I switch windows and sometimes toons. I will get a screen shot up soon and if anyone is interested in my version, I will zip up a copy for others. Excellent job getting this up and going. Appreciate the time very much.

I hate to be a pain in the ass, but can you make it a normal .zip file? winrar sucks my balls and I can't find anything as of yet to extract it with. I'll keep looking, but if you get time, could you, or someone else set this as a normal zip? I'd be greatly appreciative.

I'd recommend updating to WinRar -- you can see that the zipped file takes more space.

Attachments

• Quartz.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
Thank you Sadge. You the man. I will check in upgrading to winrar. I don't send much stuff via zip, so I never really had a reason to upgrade to it.

WinRar handles just about any compression you might ever come across.

i prefer 7zip over winrar myself. the compression is phenomenal and has all the various compression types. beauty of the program is the size and resources it uses.

http://www.7-zip.org/

does 7zip work for rar/zip files also or just 7zip format?

The main features of 7-Zip

* High compression ratio in new 7z format with LZMA compression
* Supported formats:
o Packing / unpacking: 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR
o Unpacking only: RAR, CAB, ISO, ARJ, LZH, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB and NSIS​
* For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Zip provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip
* Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
* Self-extracting capability for 7z format
* Integration with Windows Shell
* Powerful File Manager
* Powerful command line version
* Plugin for FAR Manager
* Localizations for 69 languages