Pulling macro

Thalowin

Reaction score
Hey all ..
ive been reading and reading and maybe im reading in the wrong spot but i cannot get any sort of pulling macro to work .

i tried the pull.mac etc.

and in the mq2dcrack the no doors doesnt work iether .
just stuff i was trying out.

ill probably get blasted but i just cant seem to find anything to work for pulling.
not sure what im doing wrong made the ini file etc.

Thanks

Hey all ..
ive been reading and reading and maybe im reading in the wrong spot but i cannot get any sort of pulling macro to work .

i tried the pull.mac etc.

and in the mq2dcrack the no doors doesnt work iether .
just stuff i was trying out.

ill probably get blasted but i just cant seem to find anything to work for pulling.
not sure what im doing wrong made the ini file etc.

Thanks

We try not to blast people. I haven't tried my macro (Pull.mac) since the latest EQ release and MQ2 Update.

If something doesn't work as expected it's common practice to go to the thread related to that item in an attempt to get a fix for the issue. IE: What errors is my macro giving you. If you are using MQ2Log can you find the location in the log giving the error. Note: That using pull.mac requires first run to initialize the default INI, second run should work as intended. Usage on second run would be /mac pull # where # is a value distance to pull in a radius around yourself.

My sig contains the thread for pull.mac and would be useful to post there so any others would be aware or can assist in diagnosing the issue.

~Chat