Progression Server RAF-LoLness

Mojoguy01

Reaction score
Not sure if this is posted here, but "HeadStart" characters were added to progression servers a couple weeks back. These start out 51/50 (lvl/aa), and are geared with Defiant gear that is on-par with current expansion raid gear (if not better).

My 5necro + 1 Cleric team I recently created all have roughly 4k unbuffed, 1400AC, +38combat mana regen, +240 all resists, and +29hp regen. Maybe not very impressive for you live-guys, however I've been told my necro team could go easily farm the two 51lvl cap raid dragons ;).

edit: I consider this a "lite" exploit since only old-RAF accounts can do this if you haven't used it up yet, and the gear you get essentially makes your lvl 51 toon a God until some more expansions come out to level-cap you at 80 (will be at least another year?).

Last edited:
dang

im kickin myself right now for not saving a cpl headstart toons

well also if your accounts are all recruit a friend accounts you still get the xp bonus for when they are grouped, or so i noticed during the double xp weekend when i had my 5 accounts online

example friends with no recruit a friend were getting 60% per kill aa (give or take) and i was gettin 1 aa per kill in feerrott with my recruit a friend accounts. im sure it was a bug or they have just been grandfathered if you will to have the bonus but then again i could just be completely wrong and i was just seeing things!

supposed to be that way

yeahwe pissed and moaned enough that they actually stuck to their promise and kept RAF alive through the ftp transfer. it was told to us that theyd keep it like that forever as long as both parties were active on feb 26th or somethign like that. and so far all my rafs that werent active that day ,, get nothing and all my rafs that were get exactly what they were supposed to, so all is good with raf in that sense.

lol your a little late on that, but a 4 mages 1 cleric and a necro with a oog chanter you can do wonders :)

toons

I didn't want to start a new thread for a quick RaF question. Do any new toons started on an existing RaF account get the xp bonus?

havent tried

i havent tried but from what ive heard yes, however i do intend on trying later today when i get home from work. i will report back if noone else has confirmed by then

As long as the accounts have been subbed the whole time, otherwise it's a crapshoot.