Price drop in Marketplace

so you are saying now they dont have to match?

I remember that they talked to you like you were stupid for even asking to try and transfer a character off a account that didnt match the info. one CSR told me not to even bother to try and do it...
No, names dont have to match. CC info doesnt need to match. Emails don't need to match

Just be prepared to verify information on each acct: A CC used, the email address, the SQ (always)

One CSR told me the names don't even matter any more: They realize people don't always use their real or correct names when registering - that kids use fake names and others prefer not to have their real info attached to a game acct.

Dont even need the email of the other account. When i was on the phone i was trying to give him the info to the account i made yesterday and he said that account doesnt matter i just need the info from the account the character is currently on. Although they say you have to prove ownership of both accounts so just incase they ask have the info to both.

I'm about to switch my cleric and paladin in my crew to Gnomes with these half prices!!! All 6 toons gnomes! I'll have a super Ankle Bite attack move hotkeyed in case anyone tries to come at me!

I'm about to switch my cleric and paladin in my crew to Gnomes with these half prices!!! All 6 toons gnomes! I'll have a super Ankle Bite attack move hotkeyed in case anyone tries to come at me!

Join the little people on Povar! Gnomes, Halflings, Dwarves and Frogloks only. Full class potential.