PP for gamecard??

chaotic4me

Reaction score
Have to see if i can get someoen to trade pp ro a 30day gamecard..
Had a case oif identity theft and oth my c/c are canceleled and am waiting on them being reissued.
Until then I will not be able to play so if anyone willing to trade PP on dro server for gamecardsmessage or IM me

chaotic4me = yahoo
chaoticdrunk = aim

not many people do plat for GCs due to the large amount of duped plat that came into circulation over the last 18 months

ah didnt know anythi9gnabout duped pp myself thnx for info
sucks tho :(

dont ever have some asshat steal ur idnetity fuxxorz ur eq play...

eq play should be the last thing you worry about. Anyways check your local stores they should carry SOE game cards.

anyone know where to buy a eq gamecard via paypal since frys store is down im looking for a 30day thanks

gc

yes im also looking for a game card 30 day if possible

i buy mine off of amazon and ebay. Both have pretty goood prices I have 3 90 day cards that I didnt pay more than $35 for each.

I have a guy who usually can emial u the key if u catch me on messenger can get u info on him he relaible and takes paypal

anyone know where i can get a 90day GC to activate my 2nd account? stores in town dont sell them anymore and soe is "out of stock" let me know plz thanks in advance

anyone know where i can get a 90day GC to activate my 2nd account? stores in town dont sell them anymore and soe is "out of stock" let me know plz thanks in advance

Just used Shattered Crystal the other night. Had my code via email within 45 minutes. The only reason it took so long was that I was a first-time customer using Paypal, and they needed to voice verify me before they'd complete the transaction.