POWERBALL - 600 Million (or over a half of Billion)

well i won !!from now on my personal assistant will be making all my post and updating mq2 for me

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Peter Gibbons: Good point.

Lawrence: Well, what about you now? What would you do?

Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?

Honestly don't know what I'd do. Probably start with paying off debts and getting few play things like faster computer, faster car. Would set aside a bit for family kids going to school shit like that.

Having a 2nd home somewhere south USA for when it gets cold here would be a nice bonus.

And I could see cutting back on work to 20 hrs / week =)

yea

Id masturbate furiously to pictures of blocks of cheese then float away on a bathtub fart bubble. Thats about as likely as winning lol.

Own my own...

Id start off with buy my own house, then a new car that dosent have 216,000 miles on it lol. After that invest in creating my own bussiness as income for the local community (wouldnt know what id research what my city needs and start from there)

After that make a not for profit bussiness to help kids of all ages even adults to get in shape and train to be any sport althle and help those kids who cant afford a lot get a break and hope some day it leads to those kids going pro or doing better in life because of it.

I came from a poor house hold were parents only had money to just to get by and my school would charge to be a part of any sporting activity. I mean you had to buy a uniform (which you didnt keep) buy your own pads, helmet and ball(for football) you wanted to use. Plus pay a $300 pay to play fee to help pay for traveling costs. Id like to help those kids who cant afford that get a chance to do that.

i would hire a bunch of Asian people and make my own guild so i can raid when ever i want.