PoR Vessel Task

Kalle

Ummmm.....
Reaction score
If u have to kill the 60mobs, u can kill Eye of zomm/tallon to get the kills.

where do you get this task, what is reward. more info please?

I think Kalle means "Become the Vessel" which you get when you finish "Saga Skins"

Thats what he means yes.

BTW, this is a time sensitive ability. The eye of zomm litterally cuts your time down by over a hour depending on the amount of people you use to do the task.

After this up coming patch (in just a few days i believe) this bug will be fixed.

they're also going to change it so that u cant invite 54 people total to get the flag. same with the uhh collect blood mission whatever thats called. the name is evading me atm. get your flags quick while u can !

samples of corruption = the blood mission

Need more info on where to get and who to talk to please

gladimus said:
Need more info on where to get and who to talk to please

Become the vessel is given to you by Grand Libraricantspell Maelin in PoK after you turn in your skins for the "Saga Skins" quest. This is a unlimited task but its also kinda funky to. 1) you cant have another raid with this going. If you do it will shut this down at the end of your /task and you lose the mission. You cant get this mission again either as you cant turn in your skins again from saga skins.

If you happen to get this and need it and dont have time to finish it, transfer the leader of the task over to a alt till you can get it back.

can still do this? going to try tomorrow if u can so pls post.