PoR lvl 70 spell

SneakyDaddy

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Is Saga Skins the only way to get your "70" spell? Alla seems to say that 10 different quests will award the spell... If it can be gotten from other tasks which is the easiest?

TIA

no u can do i believe skylance 3 and u get it upon winning the mission

re

you can get a quest in sverag to get it, it's a solo quest.

heh that may be sage skins though, i cant remember what it was called, but all you have to do is collect body parts in devestation

Assuming your talking about the skins spell and not the 70 Aura. Theres 2 ways to get the skins spells.

1) Collect the 10 Different Skins.

2) Zone into Rage and see what mob is controlling it. Face the door and break it down, or target it and warp into it to get through. You should be able to go straight out and get the question from the Mob. If you look on the map it will have a # in front of the name. This is the mob model that is controlling the zone and who gives the quest. Collect 4 skins of the mob controlling the zone at that time.

Assuming your talking about the skins spell and not the 70 Aura. Theres 2 ways to get the skins spells.

1) Collect the 10 Different Skins.

2) Zone into Rage and see what mob is controlling it. Face the door and break it down, or target it and warp into it to get through. You should be able to go straight out and get the question from the Mob. If you look on the map it will have a # in front of the name. This is the mob model that is controlling the zone and who gives the quest. Collect 4 skins of the mob controlling the zone at that time.

yea thats the one i do, the actual collection takes place in devestation though.

I've done this quest twice in the last 48 or so hours, mostly solo with a 70 Necro =)

Basically, just kill any of the level 60-65 mobs near the zone into Devastation from East Freeport.

You're looking for no drop items. Wurine paws from werewolves, Kobold paws from Kobold model NPC's, Bloody Orc Heads from Orc/Goblin NPC's.

Once you get 4 of one kind of no drop item, head to Sverag. Hail the NPC behind the destructable wall right after zone in, and hope he's not an Orc if you have 4 Orc Heads, hope he's not a Kobold if you have 4 Kobold paws, etc.

As long as you have 4 items from a mob that isn't the placeholder NPC at that time, you can finish the quest.

Hail mob, select corresponding task that goes along with the 4 no drop items you have, follow prompts, get spell.

Easy stuff, I'm about to pass out right now cuz I'm so tired, so leave questions if I left anything out.