PoP Raid Strats

Kelsar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone know a decent source for PoP raid strategies?

Yea just ask what raids you want info on. PoP is pretty easy on strats. Just ask sure a few of us still remember how hard they raid mobs hit.

Just joined a progression guild so we are hitting pretty much everything in PoP right now. If I need specifics on a target ill ask, thanks JJ.

MB get 3 chanters and use Dazzle, when MB spawns everyone forget about spiders and charge.

Tallon Zek - Use knight as tank and cast agro at a distance. Tank stays out of melee range. If you are in melee range you'll be promptly dispelled and thrown accross the room.

Vallon Zek - Kill fake, it splits... Depending on what you have you can zerg this with multiple tanks or you can kill the real one all by itself and wait for the others to despawn (think it's 15 minutes). Just remember the next one will despawn to if you don't take care of it in time. So you have 2 maybe 3 timers going depending on how well you do it. Oh yeah, splitting the real requires snare and coth with the use of the leash.

Rallos Zek - Everyone bind outside. Clear the area, save the last two till last. Bring the first down to 10% health and then start killing the next. When it dies kill the first immediately. You gotta use a knight for tz, and I think vz was a slow. Use radiant cure for that one I think. Go crazy on rz with short timer discs. Die from adds. Regroup in PoTranq for MGB FoE and other buffs. RZtW is a meany, full burn and hope for the best. Oh and you'll need kiters.

Oh and don't post what I say word for word on your guilds website because rest assured you guildies likely use these forums and they'll know. They may tell you they know.... Or maybe they don't like you and later on decide to tell on ya for something. People can always find a way to justify their dumb actions.