poison ivy on egaming supply

TheStrategist

The Immortal
Reaction score
So I bought an account on egamingsupply (http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/everquest/22893-plimus-ref-32280590-a.html) 1 month ago. Everything went great, I know I overpaid for the account and now I have some alts that I've been leveling and been having fun with, so I decided to re-sell the account on here and PlayerAuctions.

I received a PM here from someone who will remain nameless that "Poison Ivy" was going to take the account back once I sold it. Later that day the password to the account was changed. I was able to go through the password reset and log on and play the rest of the day, but apparently it didnt do much as I tried logging in again today and it was changed again.

I sent a PM to Poison Ivy on egamingsupply, I filed a claim with PayPal and my bank. PayPal said that the likelihood of my claim ending with my money back was not hopeful. So this guy gets my money and the account...I'm not happy.

The PayPal address I sent payment to was:
Sent to: Gail OConnell
Email: gail120emn@hotmail.com

No address was listed for the paypal account, but I tried doing a whitepages search for Gail OConnell in Connecticut (because I remember him saying he lived in CT before I bought the account when I was inspecting in-game). I called Gail OConnell and she said she does not have a paypal account or a son named Keith.

The guy's name is: Keith Dziokonski

Anyone able to work their magic for me?

Last edited: