plugin request

nadia69

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i dunno if it is hard but i like a plugin to command my friend afk char like same command as eqbc but more easy to use if not at same house with a master list for accept command
exemple
i say in group follow and all char follow or jump to me and all warp to me
some command too to stop start macro
cause eqbc is bit hard to use between different country i think a plugin can be more easy than that perhaps ;

not to rain on your parade, but you can already issue direct commands in EQBC such as warp via a hotkey. or put all those aliases into events in a macro/.inc and call them from any macro. i get that you want it as a plugin and not a macro, just letting you know that what you are asking for is easily done already. if someone wants to make a plugin for it, fantastic.

But you also have to keep in mind that your friend must also be using MQ2 in order for it to work.

MQ2MasterMind? can send /commands via a tell...like /tell friend /target me
then

/tell friend /warp %T

so on and so forth

MQ2MasterMind? can send /commands via a tell...like /tell friend /target me
then

/tell friend /warp %T

so on and so forth

What he JUST beat me to saying!

mastermind ok ty i dont know we all friend use mq2 ) some referer me at inscriptioon here )
but eqbc is to difficult to set up between internet connection ;
i take a look at mastermind great thanks )

mastermind ok ty i dont know we all friend use mq2 ) some referer me at inscriptioon here )
but eqbc is to difficult to set up between internet connection ;
i take a look at mastermind great thanks )

its actually very easy to set up, but the server host most likely is behind a router and needs to forward the EQBC port thats being used 2112 is default. then you all use /bccmd connect hostsIP# port#

Its extreamly easy, worse case when you can not connect like normal just check your IP at whatismyip.com.

friend tell me we need to play and set up some nat to redirect tell from outside house to the ip of pc running the server ,;,

wouldnt it be nice for a UI window like the Merc window, with a box u could enter the character name... with buttons below for basic commands, follow, attack, heal etc...

I wouldnt care if it was attached to EQBC or mastermind, maybe an ini to set that...

I wouldnt even suggest it, but sometimes it takes forever to break someone new into EQBC... but to treat a box toon, or a friends toon as a merc, would make it quite ez to intergrate...

Prob just another dumb suggestion, but anyways, GAME ON!

like a hotbar per char in addition nice but dificult i like the idea of an ini ;
for now mastermind is a great advancement for us still limited but great ; for basic command ;