Plugin Configuration

Bukmuk

Reaction score
Would like to know why my plugin configeration keeps coming unchecked with the plugins I have checked. Seems like for some reason most of the checked plugins come unchecked for some reason. Any ideas?

Did you check the properties of your macroquest.ini and make sure its not read only?

bb

did you install a new compile and not deselect that option?

So if I download the the new MMloader with the MQ update it changes every thig? I thought it was all kept in a configeration file, ok well thanx for the info now I feel stupid now that was simple.

So if I download the the new MMloader with the MQ update it changes every thig? I thought it was all kept in a configeration file, ok well thanx for the info now I feel stupid now that was simple.
It does, if you let it. In the installer, under Additional Files, you will see MacroQuest.ini. If you leave that checked, it will overwrite yours with the default one. Uncheck it.

It will remember that selection for you (on that computer) for future installs, as long as you don't do an "uninstall" at some point (or something else, like reinstall OS, etc.).

htw

Ok Thank you HT appreciate it dint relize it would do that . Thanx again

It does, if you let it. In the installer, under Additional Files, you will see MacroQuest.ini. If you leave that checked, it will overwrite yours with the default one. Uncheck it.

It will remember that selection for you (on that computer) for future installs, as long as you don't do an "uninstall" at some point (or something else, like reinstall OS, etc.).

htw

Yep that's what I was referring too. Didn't know if this was just an issue on reinstalling or not.

Yep that's what I was referring too. Didn't know if this was just an issue on reinstalling or not.
I figured ya prob did. :) I had thought he was not clear on it, from his follow-up question.

Thanks JJ!

htw

damn lazy people sitting around all day beating me to my replies !

Death to HTW! well maybe not death just a broken leg or arm.