Please consider this guys

dulak

Vagoo!
Reaction score
Hey all, on a recent move from Kentucky to Vermont, my cousin went into labor and had a set of twins 6 to 8 weeks early. They're doing good but the babies are in the NICU and will remain there for at least another month. Sadly, Kentucky sucks in this department as the hospitals don't offer housing for the parents. My cousin has set up a donation thing and if you guys can donate anything at all, it will help them out greatly. So please, please help them out.

Petrey Twins NICU Stay by Matthew Petrey - GoFundMe

I dunno if it was a combined thing with you guys here or what, but many thanks guys! I really don't know what to say. My cousin just told me and he's in tears (which is no small feat). Again, many many thanks!

This is my cousin's thank you letter:

To whom it may concern,
We are very much appreciative of your donation. It means a great deal to us that you have helped us be able to stay close to our babies until they grow and develop enough to take them home. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
~ The Petrey Family

bob_slydell.jpg

You truly are an awesome person Blitz! Don't ever let anyone say otherwise.

Nobody can insult that mullet ever again on my watch. I'm a mullet believer.

They can always insult the mullet. We just might have to break out the trolls on them.

It would be very appreciated. I told him to leave it open until they were able to leave the hospital just in case something happens and they had to be there longer.