Plat Guide

Scionmage said:
I would recommend not using the nosummon plugin in a zone like WoS. It is a widely popular zone, and if I remember correctly, the nosummon plugin warps you back to where you were summoned from. Its definitly something that could land yourself in bannation. If you really do use this, I express use extreme caution.
That's true, but if you are at north wall, and keep watch for people, people probably won't see you...

Also, something that's been lost in the history of threads, if you DO USE this plugin, TURN IT OFF when not using, as GM's may summon you at some point and having this loaded 24/7 is kinda a giveaway when you evade GM's

Back on the track of the thread...need DoD expansion - Go to Stoneroot falls, run straight out and thru the tiny valley to the northwest side of zone. As soon as you come out of that narrow valley follow the right wall to the north wall of zone where you see white-con orcs. Right by the north wall there is a platform and a bridge leading to another platform of orcs. There is a small safe spot you can stand at right there west of the bridge. Pull these white-con orc lookin mofo's and just about every other mob drops a Shadowspine rune. Minors are the most common, then regular ones, then lessers, and rarely a greater will drop. They drop like CANDY, please DO NOT share this you friend, your brother, his cousin, her mom yadayada I like the camp and been going there for awhile now, just didn't dawn on me to post.

Cannot kite these, they summon, and have quite a few hp's, but with a rounded 4-man group it's an easy camp.

Last edited:
Also, something that's been lost in the history of threads, if you DO USE this plugin, TURN IT OFF when not using, as GM's may summon you at some point and having this loaded 24/7 is kinda a giveaway when you evade GM's

If the GM is summon u, then its to late to turn the Cheats off :p

Hey Booges, are these named orcs, or just regular spawns that drop these runes? And do they have a good respawn timer on them? I would check for myself but I am right now getting ready for work and don't have the time left to do so.

The orcs that dropped Shadowspine runes were nerfed on the big patch that nerfed alot fo things.

Yeah Showing off Kiting w/ No summon would be extremely easy to get caught with, you could blame lag of course lol if you did screw up lol dont know if theyd take it but its an idea i remember one time i typed z/one griegsend IN POK it came out as /say but thank the lord nobody was near me.

ALSO :
Droga has some okay plat peeps to really take advantage you need to be 70 and have a crap load of dps.

Nother UPDATE : Commanders in SSRA temple drop horse bridles which can sell back for 40k in bazaar to the horse merchant , same with the named praseortiums (spelling?) in sseru the commanders are soloable the praesortiums are duo-able.

Last edited:
Fry said:
[for 65+ ae classes]
Ok this one is best used with a druid/wiz or bard but can be done with any class, i know there are other highkeep guides but do this one, there are 50 guards up in high keep, each drop about 5+ plat off body and fine steel sells for 5.2plat each, pull em all they dont hurt a 65+ much, ae em and they are dead in 2 upheavels (for druids) sell em and you just made 500+ plat, they respawn in another 10 mins so do it over, its fast and all you have to do is run around highkeep and ae em at the end.

Actually this will only make you about 275-300pp per half hour even if you include the guards in the secret hallway on the top floor (the one where you turn right once you get up there, go through the hidden wall and find the one guard there, the wall to the right of him has a door behind an illusion of a wall). And the guards are on a 30 minute timer, so... still a reliable way to get some spell cash if you need it. I've spent HOURS going through their cycle to the point of which if I do it, the only guard currently spawned in the zone is the one I've got engaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
screw pasty elf guards

Head on over to the high elf city and notice that every guard there drops a two hander that easily sells for 20pp per there are several guards thru hallways etc.. and even some in next zone.... easy to kill but if lower than 50 watch for their ch... enjoy

Ive been trying to make some plat the last week and so far ive only made 300k ( trying to save like 2-3million for elegant armor ) Ive been thinking doing some DoD missions and sell there Cursor Loots; does anyone know what are the real easy ones? such as /warp then kill and win? Give me some ideas here i got a clrc n sk to box

'sell to vendor' db search?

Does anyone know where I could do a 'sell to vendor' item database search? I often use mac buylow to scan a bazaar seller for items to sell to vendor for profit. Unfortunately, the items seem to become known quickly, and then are hard to come by.
example:
tome of wheel of fists: selltovendor $2499p
spell: abolish corruption rk.II : selltovendor $264p
etc...
I've been on 13th floor, lucy, and allahkazaam..but can't seem to find a way to search for $_____________value

Does anyone know where I could do a 'sell to vendor' item database search? I often use mac buylow to scan a bazaar seller for items to sell to vendor for profit. Unfortunately, the items seem to become known quickly, and then are hard to come by.
example:
tome of wheel of fists: selltovendor $2499p
spell: abolish corruption rk.II : selltovendor $264p
etc...
I've been on 13th floor, lucy, and allahkazaam..but can't seem to find a way to search for $_____________value

rofl... yea, assfucks!

But your question... it's funny to watch your map in the bazaar for people running the buylow mac... they'll literally walk (or even warp) around to traders to buy certain items, and then immediately walk (or warp) to the trader satchel vendor in bazaar to sell. Their movement (if they walk) is very mechanical and super easy to spot. I would suggest against using one of those automated macros if you can help it. It's crazy obvious.

heres a good one

stock your inventory with 10 slot empty bags and join a group in dsh farm, tell them you will master loot everything and pp split.. grind for about 4 or 5 hours, go sell everything, and just leave, if anyone says anything just ignore them, they will forget about it in a few hours, bam you just made like 10aa and 20kpp

heres a good one

stock your inventory with 10 slot empty bags and join a group in dsh farm, tell them you will master loot everything and pp split.. grind for about 4 or 5 hours, go sell everything, and just leave, if anyone says anything just ignore them, they will forget about it in a few hours, bam you just made like 10aa and 20kpp

so basically ruin your name to get a weak ass 20k? Yea that is some smarts for you. Are you retarded naturally or do you work at it?

your face is mangled and you have aids, you lose

heres a good one

Thats the worst idea I've ever heard for making plat. Go solo a few named in OoW and sell the runes for 20k in like 30 minutes.

guess that means no...

I was asking a pretty specific question. I don't run auto/afk search for any $ in baz..just have noticed that many peeps sell for less than an item sells to vendor.
Just hoping someone had found a way to screen items for that particular value.
I certainly didn't want to know how to piss off my group mates by stealing from them.

[for 53+ necro's]
Ok here it is, ooc out in pok, bazaar, and anywhere ask people if they have an alt they would like to sac for 200 plat a sac, i was doing this earlyer today and got about 500k rofl, i had a line of people wanting to sac their alts, i sacced for 200 plat and sold em for 300-400 each, and you know whats funny? other people sell em for 500+ so your making a freaking awsome deal here, im not kidding i made 497k in one day of doing this! Wanna know why this guide is efficiant? Its because necro's spells require this, they cant just pull it out of no where they have to go to you, these will never become outdated!
I was always amused by this. If a guy is making roughly 200pp profit per sac, and claims to make 497k, that means he sacced 2,485 people in one day.

I don't even think its possible to do that many sacs in one day...