Plat Guide

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
[for 53+ necro's]
Ok here it is, ooc out in pok, bazaar, and anywhere ask people if they have an alt they would like to sac for 200 plat a sac, i was doing this earlyer today and got about 500k rofl, i had a line of people wanting to sac their alts, i sacced for 200 plat and sold em for 300-400 each, and you know whats funny? other people sell em for 500+ so your making a freaking awsome deal here, im not kidding i made 497k in one day of doing this! Wanna know why this guide is efficiant? Its because necro's spells require this, they cant just pull it out of no where they have to go to you, these will never become outdated!

[for 65+ ae classes]
Ok this one is best used with a druid/wiz or bard but can be done with any class, i know there are other highkeep guides but do this one, there are 50 guards up in high keep, each drop about 5+ plat off body and fine steel sells for 5.2plat each, pull em all they dont hurt a 65+ much, ae em and they are dead in 2 upheavels (for druids) sell em and you just made 500+ plat, they respawn in another 10 mins so do it over, its fast and all you have to do is run around highkeep and ae em at the end.

[for 66+ with 1 box or if your good solo]
Ok goto nobles causeway, (ill get the loc when i get home so you can warp) this camp can be camped alot but if it isnt your raking in 20k+ an hour np. Just go straight out until you reach an area with alot of diff mobs and it has a path going into the back and all... well camp in the path, there is a mob that wanders through there and that is a ph of a mob that drops runes (runes sell for 10-15k) also there is another spawn next to you its one of those casters.. god im going to get a screen shot but you will find it, just kill everything around there and if you kill the camp with the two mobs that cast you will get another named that drops runes. Its best if you box this camp, the mob is like level 66 and doesnt hit hard. Also you dont need to clear anything to get to these nameds!!

Last edited by a moderator:
just an fyi on Luclin server i buy ee's for 300pp

Any good places or ideas for a lvl 47 shadowknight? It doesnt have to be excellent loot in the 5k-10k+ range, just reasonable. Thanks

Lvl40+

Great if you have a Bazaar mule. Go into Lavastorm Mountains and find the area where Miner Welnic is...he is a gnome miner on a hill right smack in the middle of the fire drakes.

Kill all the fire drakes you can, loot "Firey Ore", once you have 4 of these turn them in to Miner Welnic, he will give you a "Glowing Magma Ring" Lore Item of course, so you can only make one at a time, but take note the chick at the druid ring is a merchant and she will pay anywhere from 100 - 115 plat per ring.

In the Bazaar these go for about 300 - 450 plat each, hope this helps some of you out there, this is also very doable at low levels...i.e....12+
But doing it at 40 is more reasonable, you can kill the mobs very fast and have little to worry as far as aggro from the other critters. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
the Miner Welnik quest seems to have a timer on it, so doing it over and over might not be a quick way to make plat but its definately easy plat , less then 5mins for 119pp w/192cha.

You dont have to ask him for the quest to do the turn ins...you will get the ring and a small amount of exp either way. Just grab the ores and go turn them in, no timer.. :lol:

could prolly make a macro to do it for u too ~.~

Phate I am not a macro writer....anyone willing to do this would be GREATLY appreciated...

Do what I do and teach yourself hehe, always takes me 40 tries to get it right, have only written 2 so far, and have learned SO much doing it. have forgotten a lot too :)

Stupid SOE and thier quest timers.....I dont know the exact amount of time you need to wait in between turn ins....I used to be able to do this every 5 minutes....but that is how long it takes me to get the turn in materials...go figure. THANKS A LOT VERANT YOU A$$. This still works...but should probabally be moved to the nerfed section....you decide Fry.

A few days ago my guild was being nice and decided to PL me a little. So where did we go? We went to GoD, and straight to Harbinger's Spire. I only died once, due to a bad pull...lol This is a high level dungeon! Many of the mobs are DB and even WHITE!!! to a lvl 70 toon. Be very careful in here.
We had a full group, so it wasnt that bad, a pally, shaman, 2 sk's, a druid and a cleric....great combo too....lol

The loot here is awesome from the many named mobs that live here. Not only that, thier respawn rates are excellent, about 5 to 10 mins for each named to pop, by killing his PH.

Some really nice gear drops here, I got a pair of Girplan Sleeve's and sold them in the Baz for 6k, as soon as I auctioned them. Other things here too, like dicordling tongues and many types of neat tradeskill items you cant get anywhere else.

anyone know a decent way to make plat? I am using a 67 sk to do it with. Right now I am using a hunter macro in rathe mountains, have it set to kill any hill giants it see and loot all lambent stones (to sell in bazaar), and any fine steel. I am making about 1k per day doing this, so if anyone know a better way I am all ears.

get a mage bot and sell summoned crap in bazaar would make more then that.

Hunt in area's which high gem drops.

Got most of my money from:

Blessed fishing rods (macro fishing to 200) no one sells these 1k ea.
Buy and resell radiant/ebon crystals (need to baz mules, one for each side)
Get rl friends to lvl 70 and farm golems in Fear for AoN's
GM Smithing and do don cultural, just made 60k in 5min. yesterday

Cobalt scar farm these wyvrens there its an alternative to rathe and imo more profitable , no ones ever there they drop flawed gems that sell for 50pp. gems are common

Dulak also has a high gem drop rate not as high as CS but ive made 600 plat in 20 min there (2 diamonds opal braclet, mith necklace and other gems) Its a matter of luck with this place and isnt macro safe but its easy to wipe the zone.

Anyone else have any vendor trash farm areas?

Last edited:
Miner Welnik quest

The drop rate for the fiery ore is much higher inside sol a.
So kill some gobbies and stop wasting time chasing drakes.

Need PoR for it.
Go to NRo or SRo and do AFKMacro like [ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1052"]this[/ame] and kill the Elite Sand Giants.U make in 24h min 15k
The giants drop btween 10pp and 45pp

Or use the Macro in Rathe Mountains and kill there HG's. If u got a second toon that can kil only the PH's. U will make 20 - 25k / 24h.

Don't forgot to turn on:

/docrack Envirofall on
/docrack NoEncumber on

Need DoN for it

Another chance is, go to The Nest (with or without task) and hunt the Drakes for metallic drake scales (15k - 25k each) or the Hides (15k - 30k)
But u need a Kiterclass or a grp with Tank,slower,healer.

But if u got Tank,healer,slower. So do the Gimblax mission:
  • Get misson
  • zone in
  • Warp gimblax
  • kill Gimblax
  • done

u will get 25crystals (1crystal/40pp - 100pp) or Ebon Crystals (100pp - 200pp)

u got lockout so do the Creater in this time:
u will get 40Crystals

The Prices are the prices on my Server. Have no clue on other Servers

Need Oow for it.
Go to WoS and Hunt at Northwall the Nameds and sell the runes. (1 Rune / 5k - 15k)
U can kite them with the nice NoSummon plugin ;)

Good Hunting ;)

Last edited:
Gimblax is 25 crystals, and creator is 40... WoS is also OoW expansion, not GoD

I would recommend not using the nosummon plugin in a zone like WoS. It is a widely popular zone, and if I remember correctly, the nosummon plugin warps you back to where you were summoned from. Its definitly something that could land yourself in bannation. If you really do use this, I express use extreme caution.