plane of hate/plane of war

itsjustme

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks, do you know how many people you need in raid to request these raids and what the request phrase is for each of them and from who?

thanks for info

I'm going to make an assumption that the OP meant Plane of Fear, rather than Plane of War.

If that's the case, both Plane of Hate and Plane of Fear can be requested in PoTranquility (I forget the NPC's name, but its in the same building as the PoK book).

Both instances can be requested by 1 player, as there is group nameds in both instances.

yes sorry I meant the plane of fear and plane of hate new raids ... every time I try to get raid task it gives me a group task but tells me I need a more powerful force to get innoruk or Cazic ... might be I am trying to get from wrong NPC

LOL. Just for laughs decided to zone into Plane of Fear instance solo. Literally the MOMENT I landed my target bar showed 6 mobs on agro. I started running and 4 more added. I hit FADE and nothing happened. (Looking back in my log it says that "You failed to escape from combat." Never seen that before. Maybe that's part of the new nerfs with this xpac.)

Before I could even cast instant-evac I was dead. Most of the mobs were RED, btw.

The group task is to clear the entire plane. Anyone 6-boxed this yet?

Last edited: