Once again another easy aug no fighting.

Jstang

Reaction score
Heres another nice aug that requires no fighting.

LORE ITEM NO TRADE MAGIC ITEM AUGMENTATION
Augmentation Type: 7, 8
Weight: 0.0 Size: TINY
Slot Restrictions: EAR HEAD FACE NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS PRIMARY SECONDARY FINGERS CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
HP: +50 Mana: +50 End: +50
Classes: All Classes
Races: All Races

Additional Modifiers:
Attack: +15
Mana Regeneration: +3

Step one______________________

This task begins with Gygun Urulump at location -2655, -1315, +205 in Sunderock. (bottom right corner of the map)

You say, 'Hail, Gygun Urulump'

Gygun Urulump says 'I.. I can't go on for much longer.. I have been stranded here fo..'

You say, 'Hail, Gygun Urulump'

Gygun Urulump says 'For over a month. Will y.. you honor the request of a dying Drakkin and deliver this note to my dearest friend Orenu Urulump in the ascent? I.. I will forever be indebted to y.. Urrrrhhhhhh.. ..'

You have been assigned the task 'Gygun's Last Request'.

Gygun Urulump died.

Give the note to Captain Orenu Urulump in Direwind (near Ashengate zone-in past the guardians).

Your task 'Gygun's Last Request' has been updated.

Captain Orenu Urulump gasps, 'Where... Where did you get this? Gygun gave this to you? Why would he give... Oh no, no.. Please no. He's dead?? This is very tragic, tragic indeed. What terrible news... I... I don't even know if I can read the rest of his letter. It looks as if he divulged the locations of his personal belongings within this letter. I'm sure you must have figured it out by now, but if you haven't.. Yes, Gygun was my [brother].'

You have successfully completed the quest: Gygun's Last Request.
You gain experience!!

This leads in to a second task, Gygun's Treasure.

Step 2_________________________________________

Captain Orenu Urulump may be found at 2835.49, -537.97, 377.41.

This quest follows the "Gygun's Last Request" task. At the end of that task:

Captain Orenu Urulump gasps, 'Where... Where did you get this? Gygun gave this to you? Why would he give... Oh no, no.. Please no. He's dead?? This is very tragic, tragic indeed. What terrible news... I... I don't even know if I can read the rest of his letter. It looks as if he divulged the locations of his personal belongings within this letter. I'm sure you must have figured it out by now, but if you haven't.. Yes, Gygun was my [brother].'

You say, 'Hail, Captain Orenu Urulump'

Captain Orenu Urulump says 'The foolhardy old gun, why did he have to go and die! I am off to recover an old locket passed down through the generations of our family. The second page of this letter mentions something about some artifacts of his that he hid beyond the flooded wing. That's odd, in all my years I do not recollect any such flooded wing he may be referring to. I wish his notes left us more [valuable information].'

You say, 'Valuable information?'

Captain Orenu Urulump says 'Gygun spent his entire life chasing after artifacts buried in muck for ages. I wouldn't be surprised if he left more clues behind as to their whereabouts.'

You have been assigned the task 'Gygun's Treasure'.

Head to the Vergalid Mines and take a right at the bottom of the elevator to the area full of plants. Gygun's lost treasure is found in a heavy wooden chest, at -224, -1063, -340. It's easy to see and nothing sees invis on the way. Open and loot chest.

Go to Captain Orenu Urulump in Direwind to hand in the treasure and recieve Orb of Mystic Fury.

Your task 'Gygun's Treasure' has been updated.

You have successfully completed the quest: Gygun's Treasure.
You gain experience!!
You have successfully been granted your reward for: Gygun's Treasure

*raises eyebrow*

[ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3647"]Refer to this post.[/ame]