OMM Macros / Guide

burdsjm

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone have any Old Man Mackenzie macro or guide out there?

This is beyond dreadful to have to do those.

Thanks!

no fartaunt or warp killed omm for alot of folks and the macro that ran omm

I took a suspension on 3 accounts for OMM's back in the day :) I wouldn't really test fate with those again personally.

sorry to revive this. curious if anyone has any macs for this that do not use active hacks.

I have recently been doing the naggy / vox raids.

The more accounts you have as boxes the better off you are.

I ran a group of silver accounts through solteris so they could zone in and help dps.

Use 6x mage and 4x necros. Could be done with 1 necro + 5 mages just takes a bit longer.

Overall strat is just summon pets and throw them in. For naggy you need to split naggy room. There are 2 giants + magus + naggy. If you try to take them all at once its bad. Vox will leash so bit easier.

If you are on bertox and want help send me a PM.

Here is a snippet from the macro I use. You will need to do a little work to make it into a working macro.

Code:
Sub VOX
	/if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Greater Conjuration: Earth]} && ${Me.PctMana}>12) {
		/bc Making pet
		/varset MobID 0
		/alt act 2684
		/delay 13s
		/return
	}
	/if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Cackling Bones]} && ${Me.PctMana}>12) {
		/bc Making pet
		/varset MobID 0
		/alt act 2809
		/delay 13s
		/return
	}

/if (!${Me.XTarget} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>52) {
		/if ( !${Me.Pet.Buff[Augment Death]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Augment Death]} ) /alt act 2805
		/if ( !${Me.Pet.Buff[Burnout III]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Burnout III]} ) /alt act 2682
		/if ( !${Me.Pet.Buff[Shield of Lava]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Shield of Lava]} ) {
			/target id ${Me.Pet.ID} 
			/delay 2
			/alt act 2688
		}
	}

/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs} < 20 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reclaim Energy]}) {
		/bc Reclaiming pet
		/alt act 2704
		/return
	}
	/if (${Me.XTarget[1].ID} && !${MobID}) {
		/varset MobID ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
		/target id ${MobID}
		/delay 1
		/pet attack
		/bc pet is on [ ${Spawn[id ${MobID}].Name} ] 
	}
	/if (${MobID} && !${Spawn[id ${MobID}].ID}) /varset MobID 0
	/if (${MobID} && ${Spawn[id ${MobID}].Type.NotEqual[NPC]}) /varset MobID 0
	/if (!${Me.XTarget} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Pet.Secondary} && !${Cursor.ID} && 1) {
		/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dagger of Symbols]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40) {
			/alt act 2675
			/delay 12s
			/target id ${Me.Pet.ID}
			/delay 2
			/click left target
			/delay 5
			/notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button LeftMouseUp
			/delay 1
			/notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button LeftMouseUp
			/delay 5
			/autoinv
			/delay 5
			/autoinv
			/if (${Window[InventoryWindow].Open}) /keypress i
		}
	}

/delay 2

/return

Last edited:
Easiest way i've found is just spam pets and win eventually, there are places you used to be able to avoid AoE's and such, but I either forgot them or they don't work anymore so I take two clerics along.

I ran a group of silver accounts through solteris so they could zone in and help dps.

The toons need solteris flags to even enter? Not just the toon to get the mission? And all of solteris?

Also, i am assuming that the idea is to run all the toons down there? Any tricks not involving warp to do this?

Last edited:
The toons need solteris flags to even enter? Not just the toon to get the mission? And all of solteris?

I'm pretty sure you need to have seven (7) older raid wins. It can be a mix of events like solteris or MMM. Try it and see.

Also, i am assuming that the idea is to run all the toons down there? Any tricks not involving warp to do this?

Its pretty easy to clear. You shouldn't need to warp.

spent a whole nght with one boxed grp and eventually got Naggy alone but cant find a good spot to kill got feared and chewed up fast.

Is there a reasonable spot to kill this beyotch?

OMM vox and naggy dead rawr (1 box grp)

Congratz!

To answer the post above about where to fight:

You need to be out of sight and out of range for melee attacks.

For Naggy I setup the group just behind the last bend leading into the room. I use harm shield on a necro and run in, send first pet, then run back down the stairs and join the group just out of sight.

If Naggy gets too close, I retreat down the hall, past the room with the fangs, and turn the corner leading down to the lava.

For Vox, I set up the group just past the door into vox's room. Again use harm shield on a necro and charge vox. Sick a pet on her, and run back to group. If Vox gets to close retreat out of the cave and work way back toward zin.