Obilivion

he has a mana drain AE that overwrites Clarity line.

he spawns a LOT of adds that summon when damaged.

The key to this fight is the adds. He spawns ooze adds like himself that you want SK's to AE agro and kite away until they depop. It does not take long. They have very few hp and when they die, they AE like a 5K DD or maybe even higher. Do not let anyone have a damage shield on while fighting this mob. Anyone that gets agro should kite the adds out of camp. If careful there is plenty of room near where Oblivion spawns not to get unnecessary adds.

on his adds you can just kill them as soon as they pop and no AE what so ever

Much easier and dps efficient to just kill the adds.

Can use 2 mages and 2 wizards who just beam AEd/pbaed the adds as they spawn, if (m)any got loose near Oblivion himself then throw a tectonic quake here and there, killing them really is the easiest way to control them imo. It's pretty funny, a 12 wave comes and the adds line up. BOOM and the beam instantly kills most of them.

We had enough people spamming cold nukes to the point where I thought the cold nukes were preventing add waves since we got it to 28% before any spawned once. Although I believe that is incorrect, and the cold nukes merely prevent people from being slimed (procs also seem to count for cold nukes, my hammer did) which is the nasty silence/root/goo illusion that otherwise happens every 45?s.