no such 'string' member 'ID'

jodwop

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have been getting this spamming my mq window. I never have any macros started on login. It seemed to stop when I turned off all my downshits. Though the downshits fire off correctly too when turned on.

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
downflag0=0
downflag1=0
downflag2=0
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=0
downflag9=0

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Learner's Effect Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Learner's Effect Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast 8

downshit1=/if (!${Me.Song[Mana Reiterate Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Aura[Mana Reiterate Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast 7

downshit2=/if (${Spell[Hastening of Erradien Rk. II].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Hastening of Erradien Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast 10

downshit3=/if (${Spell[Illusion: High Elf].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Illusion: High Elf].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Inlaid Jade Hoop" |leftear

downshit4=/if (${Spell[Reyfin's Random Musings].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Reyfin's Random Musings].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Crystal-Adorned Cloak" back

downshit5=/if (${Spell[Form of Rejuvenation IV].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Form of Rejuvenation IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Frostsilk Sash of Ice" waist

downshit6=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle" ammo

downshit7=/if (${Spell[Maelin's Meditation].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Maelin's Meditation].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Eye of Dreams" range

downshit8=/if (${Spell[Group Perfected Invisibility].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Group Perfected Invisibility].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 1210

Is all I have and I do not even have them all active. Anyone see something that has changed?

when i got that i had to change.ID to .Length on aura

Change:

Code:
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}) /disc Master's Aura

To:

Code:
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].Length} && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}) /disc Master's Aura

htw

Last edited:
.Aura is a string now
.AuraInfo can be used for int if needed.. so Me.AuraInfo.ID

Changing to .Length appears to have cleared it up. Thanks. I searched many times here and on mq2 site and never quite found the answer.

when i got that i had to change.ID to .Length on aura

Change:

Code:
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}) /disc Master's Aura

To:

Code:
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].Length} && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}) /disc Master's Aura

htw
You pasted my name part of my sig out of my post, when you copy/paste HAHA. KKthnx says you are trying to impersonate me! ;)

htw

no actually i wanted them to know you said that not me cause im not taking credit ...cause i didnt have a clue you found that:D

If we get the Like button back can we get one that says Epic Fail ? Promise I wont abuse the like.

If we get the Like button back can we get one that says Epic Fail ? Promise I wont abuse the like.

I'm not sure the adding the like button back just so kkthnx doesn't get confused is worth the potential headache.