Newtown, sorry....too many discrepancies..and now..

fauxshizle

Reaction score
Publics right to see kids who were shot to death, and then watch the families grieve even more when the media spot lights them next to pictures of their dead children. get real.

Your missing the point, I don't believe this happened. No dead kids, Not one crying parent. They changed the murder weapon and the story. Show me a dead teacher...show me the dead SHOOTER. Dont pull that bullshit "DONT YOU CARE ABOUT DEAD KIDS" card. Thats like saying a "Yer mama's so fat" joke, then having some fucktard say "HEY my mom is DEAD".

Show me a grieving family.....show me 1 crying parent...not on display at the white house....I'll show you a parent laughing his ass off seconds before he talks about his dead kid...

b/c until you FIRST show me a "Grieving family", you cant have as you put it "family's grieve even more"

Last edited:
You could claim this was a step. So that it sets up scare factor that moves the public to allow for more security from the government. passive logging of all communication can turn into active logging.

Welcome to the new MOTHER RUSSIA! Opps sorry AMERICA!

Your missing the point, I don't believe this happened. No dead kids, Not one crying parent. They changed the murder weapon and the story. Show me a dead teacher...show me the dead SHOOTER. Dont pull that bullshit "DONT YOU CARE ABOUT DEAD KIDS" card. Thats like saying a "Yer mama's so fat" joke, then having some fucktard say "HEY my mom is DEAD".

Show me a grieving family.....show me 1 crying parent...not on display at the white house....I'll show you a parent laughing his ass off seconds before he talks about his dead kid...

b/c until you FIRST show me a "Grieving family", you cant have as you put it "family's grieve even more"

It wouldn't be the first time this government administration has been accused of conspiring, withholding, falsifying, or creating a story to fit an agenda...

What's truly frightening about this in general terms is the willingness of the media to allow interested parties---be they government, police, victims, bystanders, MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA themselves, etc.---to dictate frightening limits on freedom of the press and freedom of speech.

Look how little press coverage that trial of the Pennsylvania abortion clinic doctor who was murdering babies after birth and performing abortions so incompetently that he was killing the women who came to him for treatment. I don't want to get political here but this was news that should have had widespread coverage yet the "lamestream" media basically ignored it because it was a story that they thought would undermine a woman's "right to choose."

Freedom of the press and freedom of speech will always be the closest things we have to guarantees of freedom in this country and any laws which look to muzzle speech and the press, however well-intentioned, need to be examined and questioned very very closely.

/tinfoil hat ON

Just look at 9/11 and you will see just how far our government will go to scare the people.

Freedom of the press is for the right to print newspapers for the purpose of reporting real news, not invading the privacy of our citizens to make up shit to force feed Americans.

ALL of the TV companies, news reporting channels, etc are owned by just 3 individuals, so it would be very easy for them to show us what they want us to see.

The Sandy Hook shit was obviously faked, the interviews with the "victims" families were rehearsed, and one "dad" was even laughing before going on camera. He had to get into character first. The weapon they reported the shooter to have used, was found in the trunk of the car he brought in. He had on him pistols and a shotgun. So they say.

One of the other families were also in photos from when Columbine happened. Coincidence? I think not.

/tinfoil hat OFF

/tinfoil hat on

I don't think the areas of our government that are known to us are capable of staging something like this. I've always though that the world bankers/one world government/NWO types were behind these attacks. Bankers made trillions off of our involvement in the middle east and the UN stands to gain significant power over the US if the citizens become disarmed.

The Boston bombing is another suspicious event. Someone was guiding these kids and pushed them along to do this. Funny how martial law was declared afterwards, an entire city was shut down and the military was stormed in. Makes it look like this was a training exercise for something bigger. I'm not debating if the guys did it or not, they obviously did. The question that remains is who is the puppet master that pulled their strings?

/tinfoil hat off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

It was the Jaffa attacking Earth trying to find Bhaal... Fortunately, SG-1 got there in time to save us, but there were a few casualties, and the government had to come up with a cover story....

It was the Jaffa attacking Earth trying to find Bhaal... Fortunately, SG-1 got there in time to save us, but there were a few casualties, and the government had to come up with a cover story....

If what you say is true...you should be expecting a knock on your door from the men in black. I'd run to deep cover if I were you.

While I understand the desire of the parents for privacy in this case.

It's a very public matter and post trial / events should be maintained in public record.

It's not like the parents are going to see their dead kids on the news or every day of their lives. I highly doubt that news stations would show the pictures more than once or twice before stopping them.

And it's not like people around town are going to be holding a sign with the corpse pictured.

As with everything time will make people forget.

If what you say is true...you should be expecting a knock on your door from the men in black. I'd run to deep cover if I were you.

I'm out of the country, that' deep enough? =P

I agree. It's not like the photos are going to be available at every turn or be popular to any extent. Although, I'm sure it would hurt for the families to happen to see them, censoring them is the wrong thing to do. A free society doesn't censor things. The government especially shouldn't be allowed to censor something that's conspicuous.

It's a very public matter and post trial / events should be maintained in public record.

It's not like the parents are going to see their dead kids on the news or every day of their lives. I highly doubt that news stations would show the pictures more than once or twice before stopping them.

And it's not like people around town are going to be holding a sign with the corpse pictured.

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with some of this. While I don't like the idea of censorship and cover-ups, time will not make anyone forget the loss of a child.

As a parent that has lost a child before, over 5 years ago, I still have dreams/nightmares about it. Saying this is cold-hearted at best. Who are you to say how long someone should grieve or how a traumatic event should affect someone? Don't make the mistake of glorifying a cause to the point that you make yourself numb to the human element of tragic events.

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with some of this. While I don't like the idea of censorship and cover-ups, time will not make anyone forget the loss of a child.

As a parent that has lost a child before, over 5 years ago, I still have dreams/nightmares about it. Saying this is cold-hearted at best. Who are you to say how long someone should grieve or how a traumatic event should affect someone? Don't make the mistake of glorifying a cause to the point that you make yourself numb to the human element of tragic events.

As most of you who have commented, I like your input , this issue to me, is part of a different problem. The problem isnt my lack of compassion, or need to see dead children. As i stated before, I would be happy with a picture of the dead shooter, or even a teacher or his mother....but...

It seems that the lack of ANY evidence is no evidence at all. I not talking about who did what.....I'm not convinced this event happened at all.
Just reviewing the broadcast news stories and the statements given by the "Feds", there are soo many contradicting "facts" and disturbing video that have generated questions not just in the "conspiracy" minded, but in standard model journalism. Not once did any official agency address these legitimate questions about gross inconsistency concerning everything from timeline, weapons, mothers employer, witness statements, coroner reports, police reports, ......there are so many problems with even the Police procedure, they could fill a novel. I ask only before anyone else comments on "compassionate" censorship. Please take some time and learn why this event does not add up. All you have to do is ask just a few more questions than than next guy. YouTube can provide you with actual broadcast footage and questions that others have asked, that cant be easily answered without assuming the question itself was a mistake to ask.

I would jump in front of a bus or take a bullet for a child. But when you tell me a bunch of children have been killed. Show me a piecemeal of testimony that doesn't add up, it only makes me think that "child death" is being exploited for political purposes, if it happened at all. Censorship of any kind should never be taken lightly, and what if not the best way to usher in unwarranted censorship, than to do it under guise of "compassion".

:)

It's the same reason the shipping strike that happened in California recently.. or the Monsanto protests didn't make the news... hell during the Boston incident the Monsanto Protection act went through, even why the protest that happened on Wall Street took forever to make the news... My god it was Wall Street... and they waited until it was getting out of hand to start reporting on it.

This country was bought and sold a long long time ago... The best way to manipulate people is to keep them ignorant then traumatize them... get them afraid and angry at the same time so they are willing to give up freedoms thinking that they wont have to be afraid anymore.

BTW You ever look into who runs Monsanto? nothing but ex-congressmen, senators, judges, politicians... completely corrupt... Hillary, Rumsfeld... nothing but corrupt politicians.

ben_zpsb4b5416b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Some people would say.. "But Franklin didn't live in a world like we have today."
We will just have to wait and see if we lose both... If we do... Blame those people.

Last edited:
Funny how Obama's word for liberty is "convenience" .
Well, he can take that bullshit 7-11 wordplay and shove it up his arse.

Just for argument's sake:

If news reports, video footage, police reports, etc; can all be forged, then a YouTube video could be used as well by the same reasoning.

Anything could be staged, that's not up for debate, the fact is , regardless of a broadcasts validity, they were "live" broadcast or at least each news item is verifiable as being broadcast that day, or following days. Anything created and inserted into the mess of YouTube video thats completely fake, (like a fake movie teaser) will get scrutinized by the masses for what it is. Too many DVR's out there to lie about a broadcast/dated item.

Here... this is straight forward with actual facts that expose what you speak of.

PROOF - Sandy Hook Was a Staged Media Hoax -- Anderson Cooper Knows - YouTube

lmao

Just go with the flow shizzle... Most people don't even realize that there is already a King who sits behind the scenes waiting. I give it twelve years till the shit hits the fan.