New 'succor " point for /zone please?

Ech0b0y

Board Necro
Reaction score
Was wondering if it was possible to use non succor points for some of the /z. I understand using piggyzone has risks, but GMs will sit by the potranquility stone, and my guess is they're looking for people to pop in there.

pretty sure you can change the spot in the piggyzone.ini file

/waypoint add name

/warp wp name

Those are the commands right?

same as a succor command shrug.

The /succor command (which is not /warp succor) uses the real succor point to simulate a group-cast evacuation in its current state. This command will warp you to the zone's real succor point and reload the zone just as if you were actually evacuated. It is basically a /fade to succor if that makes more sense. Its intention works fine.

You CAN change the zone in waypoints. PoK zones you into the guildlobby zone waypoint, not tranquility stone, so if the GM is sitting at the tranq stone then you have nothing to worry about. If you wish to reset all your default zone in waypoints, go where you want to go and type:

Code:
/zone setwp default

...to overwrite the default and zone in there by /zone shortname from now on. Obviously there is a risk involved if you go make up non-existant zone waypoints you are not bound to. To make a custom name zone waypoint, it works the same way:

Code:
/zone setwp customname

This gives you a method of calling a zone in waypoint by name instead of using the default. So say you find an empty room in PoK that you want to be your zone entry point, you go stand there, type /zone setwp myroom. From now on when you want to zone there, type:

Code:
/zone poknowledge myroom

In the case of chain-zoning, only the LAST zone will apply, so if you want to chain a series of custom zone waypoints, either reset all your defaults (not advised), or do it zone by zone with your custom names (more work but safer).

I.E. you're standing in potranquility and you want to go to the bazaar using your own custom zone waypoints. You would:

/zone poknowledge myroom
/zone bazaar mystable