New feature: Station Cash

lol trust me people will buy this stuff. a lot of people on eq have money. back when ND/MB was around i made thousands of dollars just selling gear for 25 a piece that took me 5 minutes to get. PoTime runs were so $$ lol bring 6 people on a run w/ 30+ items dropping ezmoney. Anyway point is, people with money dont care they would rather spend it to have leeter chars then waste hours of there time

lol trust me people will buy this stuff. a lot of people on eq have money. back when ND/MB was around i made thousands of dollars just selling gear for 25 a piece that took me 5 minutes to get. PoTime runs were so $$ lol bring 6 people on a run w/ 30+ items dropping ezmoney. Anyway point is, people with money dont care they would rather spend it to have leeter chars then waste hours of there time

your not listening, none of the items are even beneficial, the potions... yeah maybe.

right now their not anyway, but 6 months down the road? who knows they might have high tiers of armor on it /shrug... you honestly never know what SoE might do to make a quick buck.

Its amazing how stupid SoE thinks we are.. The problem as i see it is this, They see these Plat sellers, and Powerleveling people making money off of the EQ public and Sony wants a piece of the Pie. IMHO they can Bleep Bleep my Bleep. $10 for 2 hours of +50% xp.. Insane! Just my 2cp.
Heh stupid how? People already pay hundreds of dollars for lon cards, many that are illusions or horses with nothing to make them worth that amount besides graphic. Soe is going to make lots of money of this just wait, theres plenty of people out there willing to buy a lifetime supply of potions..I've already seen guys with the weapon molds and familiars even though theres no benefit that they give, so the potions are no doubt being purchased as much or more.

As for me I don't really care..they didn't give anything gamebreaking that lon didn't already give.The potions are really the only useful item, and if people want to spend money for those kinds of exp potions more power to them..I don't need them to lv my AA.

You have a point, kinda. Like, I have money (again, kinda. 2/3 of my income is "disposable") and I'm not averse to spending it on entertainment (which is what MMOs are to me). However, I'm also not a moron and $10 for 2 hrs of 50% extra xp is laughable. As for the illusions and familiars? Please! As a person who hates frogs (I grew up in LGuk and Sebilis. Frogs are for killin'), becoming another mob I enjoyed whoopin' on (goblin) or having one follow me around, doesn't appeal to me. Now, if they put the siren enticer illusion up there, I'd take a long look at it (but it sure aint worth the $300 it's going for. Not when I "need" 16 of 'em).

Anyway, they chose to err on the side of caution. The items available will get better over time and they're bound to have a staged "oops!" moment and introduce something many will consider overpowered (see: Naggy familiar, Kiss of Erollisi Marr, etc) but that they won't take down because it'll sell like water in the desert.

The way I look at it, I'm better served paying someone to PL me with AA/Levels than buy their potions. Odds are Ill get more for the money.

So what kind of shit.....errr....stuff, can you get besides the poyions?

BB