Need a little help all

dulak

Vagoo!
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm in need of cloud storage. I've found a host that I like and they've got a pretty cool deal setup. I'm gonna post how it works with a referral link below this. Even if you don't plan on using it, help me out and sign up, verify your email and install the client then uninstall it. I would appreciate it a great deal. Many thanks!

So, Copy.com is way better than DropBox. If you need some cloud storage, and you want 20GB free, click my referral link, it will give me an extra 5, and it will start you off with 15+5GB which makes 20... Not a bad deal, then you just spam your friends like I just did you, and you can get more space too If you don't want to sign up, share my post with your friends, and maybe they will click my link and at least you were awesome and helped contribute

https://copy.com?r=jW0BtE

Last edited:
They have any compromised NSA Backdoor encryption hardware / software in use? Firmware of many server brands has been verified as open to the NSA.
Im not sure if the full list is out yet, but theres a large amount of info concerning the diff brands verified "compromised".

Not that I'm aware of. Been using the client for over a month now and not had any issues out of it.

Once of the main reasons why some people don't use DB any more is because of the alleged PRISM/NSA backdoors they provide willingly to them. Do you know where the datacenter is physically located? Never heard of Copy till today but I'm willing to sign up.

No idea where it's located at.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2