MQ2twist with weapon

Orc Pawn

Reaction score
Using a non mmobugs mq2 build I am able to twist my weapon in on my bard but when I try it with my mmobugs build on sod or uf (only ones i have tried) it does not work. I had to add the line below to the twist.ini for my bard to get it to work in the other builds else it returns songs not found stopping twist. Adding this line makes no difference in the mmobugs build. I have done the unload, reload, uninstall, reinstall, no joy. Anyone else know how to get it to work or why it is not working?

[Click_10]
CastTime=4
ReCastTime=600
Name=DISABLED
Slot=13

Try the following:

First move up a few numbers from 10 to like 16 so there is no chance your getting under MAX_GEMS.

Other things to check. What happens if you do these manually. Does it fire the epic?

/twist off
/twist 10

I tried manually and it still didn't work. Though it didn't give me the error it didn't cast it either. It just does nothing. That is what I do just /twist 10 . Going to try changing it to 16 and see if that makes any difference. Thank you for the suggestion.

Invalid gem specified (16) - ignoring.

From there it twists the other songs but not the weapon. I edited the ini before loading mq2 or the client.

It's like it is not getting the slot=13 part. Sorry for chain posting, I just want to give all information for anyone who looks at this.

Just for the hell of it I tried swapping out my mq2twist from my other build of mq2 into the mmobugs mq2 build and it worked. I figured I would probably get a missmatch error but got no error. I am twisting my weapon now.

The wiki shows how ours is a little different in where it keeps the config, and how the entries look: MQ2Twist Wiki

Your example, which I assume is in MQ2Twist.ini:
Code:
[Click_10]
CastTime=4
ReCastTime=600
Name=DISABLED
Slot=13

The same in server_toon.ini
Code:
[MQ2Twist]
Delay=33
Quiet=0