MQ2Speedutils problem

Reaction score
I have Mq2Speedutils as part of my loaded plugins in the maroquest.ini file

However when I logon it is not part of the running plugins.

I've tried to manually load it "/plugin mq2speedutils load" and it sais it loaded successfully, yet there are the same number of plugins listed in /plugin list command, and speedutils is not one of them.

I try to load then unload the plugin and get a successful load statemtent, but a "plugin mq2speedutils not found" on unload.

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey Treehugin....

To enable active plugins.. Macroquest.ini

I think the line reads... like so in my ini atm...

EnableActivePlugins=0

What do I change it to???

TY Fry.. may have just fixed a ton of issues for me.. and something HTW has been trying to help me with..

Sorry but Im the ultimate noobsauce even though I have been MQing for years now...

And then again.. maybe not..

For some reason only some of the MQ plugins have ini files... the rest are all dlls. MQ2 is installed in my c drive.. I have file extensions showing etc etc

I know you have to actively load plugins for them to create the ini files? I think.. But not one load command works in game in the mq window..

I have enabled the active plugins in my ini file as in the post above, nothing changed.

For example mq2odt is running (have lil indi in my hud) yet it has no ini, no commands work in the mq window for that particular plugin...

The plugins that do have inis seem to answer commands in the mq window (in game)..

Im sure its something tremendously basic that everyone knows how to do but NOT me..

And then again.. maybe not..

For some reason only some of the MQ plugins have ini files... the rest are all dlls. MQ2 is installed in my c drive.. I have file extensions showing etc etc

I know you have to actively load plugins for them to create the ini files? I think.. But not one load command works in game in the mq window..

I have enabled the active plugins in my ini file as in the post above, nothing changed.

For example mq2odt is running (have lil indi in my hud) yet it has no ini, no commands work in the mq window for that particular plugin...

The plugins that do have inis seem to answer commands in the mq window (in game)..

Im sure its something tremendously basic that everyone knows how to do but NOT me..
In the PMs, I notice you keep calling it "mq2odt", and I keep telling ya it's "mq2otd". Make sure you are using /otd, and not /odt.

Check your loaded plugin list: /plugin list

htw

Done..

Ok add dislexia to my color blindness HTW... lmao..

I reloaded everything ie..game..MQ..

Anyways list showed 21 plugins loaded.. good thing is MQ2"OTD" , now has an ini file.. so Im off to change the color and go about my normal EQ/MQ day...

I even got a message that autoforage didnt have an ini so it was making one...

Thank you for your patience and effort in this ..er.. matter..