mq2rez request - call of the wild

PeteSampras

Your UI is fucking you. Stop using it.
Reaction score
htw, et al, any chance we can have a separate entry for Call of the Wild so that we can accept only rezzes 96% and above, but also accept Call of the Wild (0%, doesn't remove corpse shard)

Current:
Commands

/rez -> displays settings /rez accept on|off -> Toggle auto-accepting rezbox
/rez spawn on|off -> Toggles going to bind point after death
/rez pct # -> Autoaccepts rezes only if they are higher than # percent
/rez loot on|off -> Toggle looting corpse when opened and when rezzed
/rez command on|off -> Toggle use of a command after looting out corpse
/rez setcommand "mycommand" -> Set the command that you want to be activated after you are rezzed.
/rez help

Propose:
/rez call on|off -> Toggle auto-accepting Call of Wild rez box

I don't know if you require the verbage that is in the Call of the Wild window to make this happen. if so, i can post that. Thanks in advance!

bumping old tread but would allso like to see this added if not a reply that it cant be will be nice allso

Bumping this...had someone request it yesterday aswell. Maybe PeteSampras can let htw know what he needs to do this.

The command is in there. It just doesnt seem to actually accept the Call dialog box.

The source the same as posted a mq2 site? I did some tinkering with the code back in the day to add the percentage code. Should be trivial to add call of the wild flag.

i know its a ress, but was it fixed? still can only take summons if i set pct to 0.

No, nothing was changed. It is not the same as on the mq2 site, no. what is the text for your request window, as asked months ago? If people don't follow up, then changes, additions, fixed will not happen. Sorry! :)

htw

No, nothing was changed. It is not the same as on the mq2 site, no. what is the text for your request window, as asked months ago? If people don't follow up, then changes, additions, fixed will not happen. Sorry! :)

htw

Sorry i failed to see that part, and couldnt connect whole weekend, so heres the message where red is player name

Thanks Kenny.

Wiki updated also. I would be especially interested that the following all work properly:
1) Call of the Wild
2) Rez accept Delay option
3) Rez in POW

Thanks again all.

htw

Call is working flawless with pct set up.

Delay didnt test yet.

And PoW atm i am not grinding in there, but if i have time today will test.