MQ2rez and PoWar

Blujahz

Your spell fizzled!
Reaction score
The rez box when you die in Plane of War is different than the one you get in every other zone. Instead of going to bind, you can go to Narikor (caves in PoW).

When you get a rez with MQ2rez loaded, the plugin will choose to go to Nalikor instead of choosing Resurect.

I attached a screenshot of the PoW rez box.

PoW%20rez.jpg

lol and if your not flagged for it you take 2 deaths.

I'll get this behavior corrected. Thanks for the screen cap btw.

htw

You should see update via loader. Once updated, it shouldn't do this for plane of war any longer. Let me know if there is still an issue (and give me the ${Zone.ID} in that case where there is an issue).

Thanks.

htw

Will MQ2AutoRez be updated too? Or should I just switch to this one. I think they both do the same thing

Will MQ2AutoRez be updated too? Or should I just switch to this one. I think they both do the same thing

NP I'll get that one updated also.

HardOne, now that I take a look at it, I agree and don't really see a reason to maintain both. I will be dropping MQ2AutoRez next release.

I added full COTW stuff, along with the requested issue of POW, to MQ2Rez. I did add the POW check to MQ2AutoRez, but that was just a stopgap.

If anyone can think of some reason/feature they want (or like better) of MQ2AutoRez, let me know, and I'll see what I can do about coming up with a final solution with MQ2Rez alone.

Thanks much.

htw

Went ahead and set it up anyway. I set an alias for /autorez to /rez, as well as doing the plugin change (load/unload) with message for you, if you currently use MQ2AutoRez. Hopefully that will make the transition pretty easy for any. ;)

I added a delay capability to MQ2Rez, since that was one thing it didn't have when checking the 2 plugin capabilities.

htw

The Delay in AutoRez was nice, so thanks for adding that to the other, but I also learned about the command feature of Rez that was nice too.

Now were getting the best of both worlds.

Thanks!

I have below enabled, but doesn't seems to be spawning at current zone.
It does accept call/rez, but just sitting there waiting for rez timer.

/rez accept on
/rez spawn off
/rez loot on
/rez call on
/rez delay 3

Thanks,

Last edited:
I have below enabled, but doesn't seems to be spawning at current zone.
It does accept call/rez, but just sitting there waiting for rez timer.

I've had that happen at least once without any kind of rez plugin loaded, so the cause might be elsewhere, a client bug or UI issue. Unless of course other people are suddenly having this issue. (Could be something's happening too quick under some conditions?)

Last edited:
I had mq2rez loaded, char was accepting Rez as expected. But after Rez, it doesn't pick current zone to respawn.

Also had this many times on many toons.

typical of SOE !!!!

check this reply out i got for assistance in powar : The Plane of War was intentionally made difficult and vague to emulate "old-school" EverQuest. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide the type of assistance you are requesting for this reason. I recommend conferring with your fellow players to figure out the mysteries of this zone. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again

i was like WTF !!!!!
this is why i use MMO bug, to get back at the man !!!

thanks MMO !!!