Mq2piggyzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can force zoning but if you try normal zoneing it says i dont know a route i added moors to pok book locations but didnt help from icefall /zone steppes does nothing but u can /zone force steppes so u can get there <only works on next zone>

nod, I can't zone to highkeep.... don't know route to that zone.

Highpass seems to be highpasshold, and I tried to /zone highpasshold while in highkeep, it did the home zone is not available thing and crashed me.

I try /zone highkeep from anywhere and get I do not know a route to that zone.

Zone over to highpass and do /echo ${Zone.ID}

PiggyZone.ini:
5=highpass "Highpass Hold",6,15,20

Make sure they didn't change the zone #, it may have changed. As far as anything else is concerned I don't know much about plugin coding. I would also recommend trying

/zone force highpass - and see if that works so coders know for troubleshootin purposes

Still not working with new zones

I was scanning the boards a week or so ago and found something about the new zones not working with /zone from PoK. I swear I read something about adding to the MQ2Piggyzone.ini to get it to work. I cant find that post now, and I still cant get my /zone to get me to Icefall from PoK. When I try it now I get the ' I dont know the way' message, or I crash all together.
I am sure I am missing something here, but cant seem to find a post that has what I need. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Vyral Pandemic :confused:
-=< My little black book is full of near Mrs. >=-

We found where the problem is with piggyzone and progression. The next MQ2 update will fix it. It was looking for the file MQ2ProgressZone.ini.ini.

Try changing your ini to that for the moment and see how it goes. :)

Fry.

Not on progressive

I dont play on the progressive server, but will make the change and try it out.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.