Plugin MQ2Nav

Wolfy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm having a problem on my 2nd PC when I load the plugin MQ2Nav.

If I have this loaded and minimize/maximize the EQ window it will crash EQ with a Reset Device() Failure error.
If I do not resize the EQ windows it will work fine, but sometimes I need to.

On this PC it will work fine, no problems at all.
I tried deleting all MQ2Nav files from the 2nd PC and copied all the ones from this computer, but no change, it still crashes EQ on that computer.

Any ideas on how to fix this on my second PC?

Sounds like it's something to do with your video card and/or resolution problem.

Does it happen in full screen mode, or just resizing in windowed mode?

Compare your resolution settings in eqclient.ini between your computers.

Update your video card drivers.

I was just googling this error. There is information on daybreak forums about it, but they are down.

Thanks for looking into this.

I loaded up an instance of EQ in full screen mode and enabled the plugin, when switching to window mode it did the same.

I've recently updated the graphics card and this is when the problem first occurred. I've uninstalled the drivers, performed a clean install of them. But no change.
It's the same card as this PC and both eqclient files have the same settings, same resolution, frame rate etc, set by EQ and not me.

The plugin will work fine once loaded, does everything it should. Just doesn't let me change window size or switch between full screen and windows.

It only does it when this plugin is loaded, no other plugin has this effect (probably because no video orientated) Very strange.