mq2mmobugstools and fast mem

steelers

Reaction score
for some reason I really don't like fast mem in my macro. so, its set to off in the ini but seems to be always loaded no matter what. As soon as I disable the plugin everything runs like I want but when enabled I get the fast spell mem when calling a spell from a book in a macro.

Besides setting it to off in the ini, is there something I am overlooking to disable this?
[Settings]
InstantCamp=off
GMCheck=on
GMBeep=on
GMPopUp=on
FastMemorize=off
NoInterrupt=off
NoZoneReq=off
Faerune=off

thanks

Actually, no. fastmem is not the same as memspell/memset, and fastmem is currently disabled (even if you turn it on in the ini), because the mechanism for it changed, and it has not been fixed.

For memspell/memset being optional, would be easy enough to add an option to that in the ini. In the meantime, if you have MQ2MMOBugsTools plugin loaded, it's going to use the instant memspell/memset.

htw

Here, I modded it real quick.

New MQ2MMOBugsTools.ini entry under [Settings]

MMOMemSpell=on|off

If you want it disabled by default:

MMOMemSpell=off

In game, you can toggle it with the /mmomemspell command (you can just use /mmomem for short, or even just /mm if you don't have another alias or command using it lol).

htw

Attachments

• MQ2MMOBugsTools.dll
    264 KB · Views: 8
awesome thank you.. Will give it a whirl tonight.

Its just one of those weird things I like ;p

this worked greatly, I wanted to know if there will be a continuation of adding it to the download or should I compile it or something? Thanks!

Specifically asking since we had a patch today ;)

Yes, I had added it to the code, so it is in the normal compile.

htw