Mq2Melee

DPSGOD

Reaction score
Seems to have a issue with Shared bloodlust as far as i can tell it just spams it over and over and eats endurance like mad

Seems to have a issue with Shared bloodlust as far as i can tell it just spams it over and over and eats endurance like mad

Are you using the latest version? Ive been testing this with htw, trying to get it to fire both Cry Havoc and Shared Bloodlust. It was wayyyyyyyy too much work trying to get melee to understand it so it didnt lock it out, so its left so you can have 1 or the other, just not both. Ive tested it myself, and it fires correcty if i have each one set with bloodlust=20/cryhavoc=20, without eating end. Post your ini please, as that may explain it, as i cant duplicate it

If using latest one, it *will* spam, FYI - well, not "spam", but it will fire CH/SB combo any time SB is ready, or at initial engagement. To prevent lockouts on them.

If you have only CH on, it will only fire CH if it ain't already on you (song).

If you have only SB on, it will only fire SB if it ain't already on you (song).

You can set limits, both options are endurance controlled, e.g. /melee bloodlust=80 save, so that SB won't fire if you are below 80% endurance (CH works on same capability).

If you want both on, but still don't want it to fire unless they are not on you already, that's why there are *if* options in melee - to allow you to customize that.

The following should work to cause them only to fire when ready, and if not already on you:

bloodlustif=${If[!${Me.Song[Reflected Bloodlust].ID},1,0]}
cryhavocif=${If[!${Me.Song[Cry Havoc].ID},1,0]}

Last edited:
Code:

Thats the actual buff

Code:

Thats the actual buff
oh yeah, it kicks back on you, forgot that. kk is our resident zerker expert BTW!! PM all your concerns & questions!!

htw

oh yeah, it kicks back on you, forgot that. kk is our resident zerker expert BTW!! PM all your concerns & questions!!

htw

>.<

twitching on every mob/self-targeting

I am noticing that when I have melee loaded, my toon engages mob, then during the fight , retargets to self, and starts looney-tooning/doing the freak twist....this started occuring w/ last patch 4/14.
:eek:
any suggestions? Thanks in advance, as always.
~Hurl

Last edited:
I am noticing that when I have melee loaded, my toon engages mob, then during the fight , retargets to self, and starts looney-tooning/doing the freak twist....this started occuring w/ last patch 4/14.
:eek:
any suggestions? Thanks in advance, as always.
~Hurl

Post in the problem report thread, posting your ini, the version of melee (do /melee in game) and any other info the first post asks for, and anything you feel would be useful

Little off Topic..

Beast Lord's Forray Rk.3 ?? Does Melee support this ?