MQ2Melee Update: WAR - Knee Strike, ROG - Seized Opportunity (FS BS)

htw

Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I do not have a rogue, but Hopeless was kind enough to get in IRC and give me the /echo'd info I needed, and did the testing for me.

Rogue front stab (from Seized Opportunity) is working now, I had to add code to take into account the additional ranks added with the expansion, that's why it quit working (was not a change in MQ2Melee code).

I added Knee Strike for warriors. I have not been able to test it, but it is the typical naming I used for the options:

kneestrike=1/0
kneestrikeif=/condition

So, in game, do: /melee kneestrike=1
and: /melee save

If you type: /melee

You should see it (assuming you have the ability).

Let me know your results, rogues & warriors.

Thanks.

Plugin is in the latest compile.

htw

Tested with my Rog for 3 hours, works great!

Thanks Htw for your time.

Edit,

I believe this is to fix when Rog has higher level of "Seized Opportunity" AA from SoD was trained, and front stab no longer working.

Was playing in my noobish way with trying to add this myself and had it working but sometimes glitched i seriously am useless at the code right now but learning all the time i made a way over complicated way of getting it to go lol!!!

This works perfectly all the time (knee strike) on my warrior and wud recommend all to use, its free and dps added with agro you would be insane not to add!

Well done yet another great addition, will this be in next compile i assume? (as long as rogue can clarify working)

Yeah sorry LOL, I forgot to take the link out. Edited first post.

htw

I cannot send commands or load changes made. All it says is

[MQ2] setmelee andwhateverthecommandwas

any ideas how to fix?

I've seen this happen before with some kind of alias set on /melee, override on the internal command for the plugin.

In game, you can check with: /alias list

or look in macroquest.ini file.

Usually it'll say something like /melee=/setmelee or something.

Take that alias out.

Dunno where it comes from, but is not from mmobugs.

htw

Knee Stike not working for me for some reason, it shows it as being on via /melee and i set it up using /melee kneestrike=1. Everything else, ie kick gutpunch commandingvoice, all work fine.