MQ2Melee RoF disc ID's

I know this isnt the place, but Warriors are using battleleap under water again... =x It had been fixed that, that couldnt happen, I had thought.

I found a few discs in MQ2Melee for rogues that don't seem to be updated. I did some testing using ${meleemvid[variable]} and found the following issues:

pinpoint still uses Pinpoint Liabilities instead of:
Pinpoint Defficiencies = 39296
Pinpoint Defficiencies Rk. II = 35297
Pinpoint Defficiencies Rk. III = 35298

assassinate still uses Daggerstrike instead of:
Daggerthrust = 35305
Daggerthrust Rk. II = 35306
Daggerthrust Rk. III = 35307

vigdagger shows as NULL instead of:
Energetic Dagger-Throw = 35281
Energetic Dagger-Throw Rk. II = 35282
Energetic Dagger-Throw Rk. III = 35283

Also, in regards to Banestrike, I'd like to suggest 2 ways to improve how it's implemented in MQ2Melee IMO.
1. Change it from activating only when you are in combat, i.e. ${Melee.Combat}, to when you have aggro and a target, i.e. ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}. That way it can be used by casters who don't actually turn on attack.
2. Change it from an on/off to a [0-100] representing your target's hit points. That way melee characters trying to avoid aggro don't start the fight with Banestrike.

I found a few discs in MQ2Melee for rogues that don't seem to be updated. I did some testing using ${meleemvid[variable]} and found the following issues:

pinpoint still uses Pinpoint Liabilities instead of:
Pinpoint Defficiencies = 39296
Pinpoint Defficiencies Rk. II = 35297
Pinpoint Defficiencies Rk. III = 35298

assassinate still uses Daggerstrike instead of:
Daggerthrust = 35305
Daggerthrust Rk. II = 35306
Daggerthrust Rk. III = 35307

vigdagger shows as NULL instead of:
Energetic Dagger-Throw = 35281
Energetic Dagger-Throw Rk. II = 35282
Energetic Dagger-Throw Rk. III = 35283

Also, in regards to Banestrike, I'd like to suggest 2 ways to improve how it's implemented in MQ2Melee IMO.
1. Change it from activating only when you are in combat, i.e. ${Melee.Combat}, to when you have aggro and a target, i.e. ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}. That way it can be used by casters who don't actually turn on attack.
2. Change it from an on/off to a [0-100] representing your target's hit points. That way melee characters trying to avoid aggro don't start the fight with Banestrike.
Added pinpoint & strike lvl 90 discs. vigdagger is already in there.

For Banestrike, casters should use it the same as they do anything, if using mq2melee. Turn melee mode off, but engage with mq2melee 'attack' key, so that combat sequences are used. For the HP check, just throw it in the *if* option if you wish.

htw