MQ2Melee Request

cudacuf

Retired Stripper Banger
Reaction score
For Berserkers, could you add Axe of Rallos? They are making a change to it in the upcoming patch. And, Shared Bloodlust doesn't seem to be firing. I set it to go until 40% end and it's not doing it. Everything else is firing fine.

For Berserkers, could you add Axe of Rallos? They are making a change to it in the upcoming patch. And, Shared Bloodlust doesn't seem to be firing. I set it to go until 40% end and it's not doing it. Everything else is firing fine.
For SB, are you using Cry Havoc in any way? Or cleave (rage/anger)?

For Axe of Rallos, looks like a Combat Ability with 3 ranks, level 85, with endurance cost, and only stacking lockout is Vigorous Axe Throw? Sound right?

htw

I went ahead and added it, let me know if it's working properly.

Option: rallos
Parameter: Endurance limit
Default: 0 (disabled)

Conditional: rallosif

If working properly, I will add it to the wiki.

It is checked first in the combat sequence, before VAT - so will lock out VAT if you have both this & VAT enabled.

htw

The changes with the upcoming patch will put Axe of Rallos on a different timer from VAT. I just wanted a headstart.

With the SB, I am using Cry Havoc. I can click SB and use it. I can't remember what it was doing last night, but I'll look later and see what was happening.

htw, did you change anything else?

My SK is now chaining Charge for Power throughout the fight. :p

Same here and if I Turn Challenge off it chains Terror.

Only change I did was download the new mq2melee.

My zerker now tries to stun entire fight, I was able to stop them not thru the /melee stunning command but through the /melee provokeonce toggle option

Erm, sorry about that, I had an erroneous call to aggro reset in the combat seq. It should no longer do it now, update via loader, or if you are in game, make sure you do not have mq2melee loaded (/plugin mq2melee unload) on all EQ instances, then download http://www.mmobugs.com/updates/install/MQ2Melee.dll and overwrite your old one, then load it back up.

htw

Erm, sorry about that, I had an erroneous call to aggro reset in the combat seq. It should no longer do it now, update via loader, or if you are in game, make sure you do not have mq2melee loaded (/plugin mq2melee unload) on all EQ instances, then download http://www.mmobugs.com/updates/install/MQ2Melee.dll and overwrite your old one, then load it back up.

htw

Fixed, thanks htw (and special thanks for the instructions on how to fix while playing) ;)