Mq2melee question

SekretAgent

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I use melee on all my toons but my main. Sometimes the toons will stick to the mob and sometimes they just sit there and dont do shit... I can get it to work on one pc but i not the other... it is all recently updated i do it all at the same time... is there a way to turn it on?

Check the wiki for your stick options.

You can use built in stick (stickmode=0), or mq2moveutils (stickmode=1, and you need mq2moveutils loaded).

You have stickrange, which decides at what range from mob any stick commands will be executed.

You have stickcmd if you are using moveutils, to customize it.

Check wiki for all those, then check your options in INI & in game.

htw

stickrange refuses to come off 0 . stickmode wont even show up. are you talking my moveutils ini or melee ini?

* unloaded all the associated plugins and reloaded and it work on the comp that it usually worked on... gonna delete the plugins on the other PC and re DL them see if it fixes them.

Last edited:
stickrange refuses to come off 0 . stickmode wont even show up. are you talking my moveutils ini or melee ini?

* unloaded all the associated plugins and reloaded and it work on the comp that it usually worked on... gonna delete the plugins on the other PC and re DL them see if it fixes them.
How are you typing it? It should be like:

/melee stickrange=70 save

And it would be in the mq2melee server_toon.ini

stickmode... edit the ini, put things like this in there (if you wanna use it that way):

stickmode=1
stickcmd=behindonce 15

or whatever you want for the moveutils option(s).

htw

wow what a dumb ass...

in the ini file there is this...

plugin=0

it should be set to

plugin=1

Thats all it was. Wonder how it got turned off.