MQ2Events and bc window

bt54

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Ok I can't figure out wtf happened.

I Used to have it working where a bct would /beep with events.
Also had a say relay working with a random delay to enter instances etc.

That all stopped working a few months ago and nothing I try seems to work.
I just simply cannot get events to read the bc window nor bc in the MQ chat window.
Code:
[bct]
trigger=[#1#(msg)] #2#
command=/beep

[isay]
trigger=<#*#> isay #1#
command=/docommand /timed ${Math.Calc[10+${Math.Rand[200]}].Int} /say ${EventArg1}

Like I said both of those used to work.
I can confirm /beep works both from the command line and as //beep in a bct

I can also confirm other non-bc events all work fine.

I tried EQBCS-Xeniaz, EQBCS-Classic and MQ2EQBCS with no difference in which server I used.

I have exhausted everything I can think of.
It is something I did? Or is something broken/changed?

So after that it is time to post for help.... Thanks

Old post, but same here.
Can't get MQ2Events to read the MQ2 chat window.
My goal is to click a text hotbutton into /echo that an MQ2Events detects and pops all my discs.

Doesn't work.
This is just sample testing text right now.

[Archery_Burn]
trigger=#*#Your bow crackles with natural energy.
command=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Pureshot Discipline Rk. III]} && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal["No Effect"]}) {
/echo Hello friend
/echo ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal["Ironfist Discipline Rk. II"]}
}
[bowdisc]
trigger=#1#Your bow crackles with natural energy.
command=/echo hello world

I don't see any attempt to "read" the MQ2 chat window there. Do you have the specific example?

htw

I was hoping it monitors all sources similar to an event in a macro, and the #*# would catch the trigger phrase no matter if it was put into /say, tell, group, mq2 window, etc..
I also tried a trigger that starts with [MQ2] My detected phrase

Is there a specific way to force mq2events to parse the text in the MQ2 window, say when you /echo something in there?

The above was my actual setting, just trying to get the concept to trigger on a keyphrase placed into /echo
Once I get can see it's detecting my trigger phrase placed into /echo xxxx, then it's off to the races setting up commands.

Thanks

Last edited: