MQ2EQBC Question

Yeah saar, that's probably best. I don't have that kind of account reg'd (number) to make it that intense of a test, so looked fine on my end. I did send an email to your reg'd email about trying the old one, so hopefully that'll keep things cleared up for you.

htw

Just a quick question, which file (or ini) actually contains the server startup info. The reason I ask is I usually just start mmo and the EQBC server would just start up. I want it to start up using the Xeniaz version but it still starts with the old server. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, just wondering ))

So using the old version been going 2 days without disconnects running 8 accounts

Just a quick question, which file (or ini) actually contains the server startup info. The reason I ask is I usually just start mmo and the EQBC server would just start up. I want it to start up using the Xeniaz version but it still starts with the old server. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, just wondering ))
The Xeniaz version doesn't use an ini for those settings. The only ini is logging.ini, for the console/file output, and formats.

You can run it with command line switches yourself, or a batch file, or whatever - or you can set the options via mmoloader tray icon / eqbcs settings (port, interface) and then use loader to launch eqbcs all the time (automatically or manually, up to you).

htw