MQ2DPS.DLL

Transparent

Reaction score
I run the same compile on all 3 of my computer's. This is the first time I've tried useing this plugin. Now I use default UI's on all 3 computer's and all 6 account's. When I log on the DPS window pop's up on 5 of 6 account's and ofcourse the one I mainly focus on and would like to be able to monitor my group's DPS from is the one without the window. I tried the /showwindow true command and it say's could not parse /showwindow. I tried a search but didn't find any thing to fix this issue.

/dps showwindow caused me to CTD and /dps logoinwindow true acknowledged it as true but still no dps window after rebooting.

Do you have the dpswnd xml file in your mq2dir\uifiles\default dir? Make sure you don't have an old one lying around, in your everquest\uifiles dir(s), or even an old one in the mq2dir\uifiles\default dir.

Just showing that window won't CTD you, unless it is EQ/UI related crash.

htw

the dpswnd.xml in my mq2/uifiles/default is dated march 14 and there is no dpswnd.xml in my eq/uifiles.

Yeah default UI on all 6 toons across 3 computers and only the 1 is not showing a DPSWindow.