Question MQ2DoCrackWnd.h

expmonk

Reaction score
Does anyone have an updated copy of MQ2DoCrackWnd.h (or CrackWnd.h in some compiles) that they could send to me? I've been dabbling in making my own compile, and I've got an old copy of the source to MQ2DoCrack by itself updated and working, but I don't have MQ2DoCrackWnd.h to go with it to use the in-game UI.

Any help would be most greatly appreciated!

Does anyone have an updated copy of MQ2DoCrackWnd.h (or CrackWnd.h in some compiles) that they could send to me? I've been dabbling in making my own compile, and I've got an old copy of the source to MQ2DoCrack by itself updated and working, but I don't have MQ2DoCrackWnd.h to go with it to use the in-game UI.

Wouldn't this be in the compile?

We don't use such a file. Everything is in MQ2DoCrack.cpp, and then we use MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml for window settings.

I've made so many changes over the years, it's not even close to what it last was...
As Fry said, I got rid of that header, as it's not needed with the way I changed it (i.e., wnd is not optional). I made a MQ2DoCrackN for a while, which was the no-window version, but dropped it away since it wasn't really needed/used.

I can look at my old stuff from years back, and see if I can find one to punt to you to play with.

htw

Wouldn't this be in the compile?

No, the MQ2DoCrack plugin is closed source here. I just figured someone out there might keep their own copy updated. :p

Thanks for the responses though guys. It turns out I don't quite have DoCrack working anyway. I'm getting disconnected every time I log in with it loaded even though the docrack commands themselves are working.