MQ2ClickMaint v1.20

Is this working? I load MQ2Cast, do a /cmaint reload and i get MQ2ClickMaint::INI file reloaded, do a /cmaint list and i get a bunch of stuff like FileItem0: Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring (INACTIVE). When I do /doclicks nothing happens. Really liked this script. Please help. tyvm

I know there are other things that need to be loaded but I am getting senile. perhaps I am missing something.

Last edited:
It works fine. Are you sure your INI files are updated properly? Take a look at the wiki, and it will tell you how. INACTIVE items, will not be clicked, btw.

You can also use /cmdebug to toggle debugging, gives you a little more info, if you continue to have issues.

http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2ClickMaint

(In particular, pay attention at the bottom, where it talks about the server_toon.ini configuration).

htw

Edit: Fix post user id.

Hi,

I am very new to all of this.
I do not code, create .mac or even tried these yet... I really only have used basic plugins to make things a little bit nicer.

I was looking at this plugin to manage my clickies (9 for bard) and I was able to add everything following the instructions. The issue is all clickies that are in bags do not work (I am getting Item not found of MQ2Exchange:: item is already in worn slot). /cmaint me gives me the accurate list of all the items.
Would appreciate any help to configure this.

Something strange. I have this working and it will click anything I have equipped or in a primary slot but it will not click items (nor find them[Item 'Ancient Werewolf Skull' not found.]) if they are in a bag. I checked by putting a bagged item in a primary slot and it clicks it fine.

I have all 14, 15 and 16 slot bags on the toon. do I need to go back to a different bag, 10 slot perhaps, for this to work on bagged items?

Shouldn't need to. CM uses MQ2Cast to cast items, and exchange functions to swap. Maybe try /loadskin ?

htw

Still not working for me I get:
Item 'Rapier of Somber Notes' not found.

And that for all items that are in bags. Everything else works fine, MQ2Exchange & MQ2Cast are both loaded.

sometimes that happens for me and simply just reloading the ui fixes it