Question MQ2bot + Rogue

derekthom

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Just started a rogue to replace a merc wizard (already boxing a wizard) and I was wondering if anyone had issues with either mq2bot or melee keep spamming hide which is interrupting the rogue assisting and moving into combat range?

That would be mq2bot, i never had an issue with hide and sneak when just using melee. It would only hit hide/sneak after combat. I run just a normal melee assist mac from Devecoder with mq2melee plugin and its great.

thanks, I assumed it was mq2bot, any dev input as to what its doing?

All I had to do with my rogue if using melee and mq2bot was I had to make sure that in the mq2melee settings I had to have the sneakattack disk thing off. On the mq2bot settings I had to change /killthis to /attack on in the ini settings and he worked great. The sneakdisk if it was on he would get stuck or sit there and the same if I had mq2bott on killthis for some reason.

thanks nyte, ill fix the mq2bot ini... i haven't played a rogue in years so mostly this morning he's just been soaking exp in FM (not like he adds a lot of dps at 87)
Edit:Edit: nevermind search and wiki helped :p

Last edited:
I use /Mac Bot instead of /bot on for my rog, much easier for me to customize the AA / Disc.