MQ2Bot - Pulling

wwarwolf911

Reaction score
Today for some reason, when I run pulling on bot i get framerate like like, when I turn pulling off the lag goes away. Anyone have this issue?

Exact same thing started happening to me since yesterday. Pulling with a monk. everything runs great when he is active/running to get a mob or fighting, but when hes in camp framerate drops dramatically....have you found a solution?

just using mq2bot in general after a few hrs does that, what I do is log all the way out and it works for a while, when it gets unplayable again, I log off again

Exact same thing started happening to me since yesterday. Pulling with a monk. everything runs great when he is active/running to get a mob or fighting, but when hes in camp framerate drops dramatically....have you found a solution?

It does this when it is scanning for mobs in the radius. If there are no mobs it starts lagging/freezing. If you turn off "puller" the lag stops, because he stops scanning.

I made an update and pushed it, let me know if that improves that behavior. Thanks.

htw

i just /loadbot and it seems to have cut down on the lag. Seems better. Not perfect running, but definately better, I can actually open bags and stuff now when its doing it. Also, how do I remove mobs from ignore list?

Last edited:
I'll look deeper into it.

As far as the ignores, those are in your Macros directory, file is named Mob_Ignore_List.ini

Find the entry for what you want, edit it out, save, and if you are in game with bot loaded, do /loadignore

htw