MQ2Bot Enchanter Problem

Fixxer

Reaction score
Hi again,

While running MQ2Bot, my enchanter keeps chain casting Chaotic Bewildering on the Tank/Main Assist/Marked Target.

I took a break for about a year and a half, and it didn't do it before I left. Could this be a stacking issue or is it more likely an issue with the settings I am using? It should exclude the tank's target from mezzing, shouldn't it?

Thanks.

likely an issue with the settings I am using

thats what it sounds like to me

you could ask around if anyone is using bot plugin and if they are using it for a chanter and see if can get any replies

How do you have your Mt/ma and xtarget1 on toons set?
Should I look for those on all the toons or just the enchanter?

Are those MQ2Bot settings? If not, the Warrior is designated as the Main Tank and Main Assist with the UI.

Any other ideas?

I type:
/echo ${Group.MainAssist}
/echo ${Group.MainTank}

Both return the tank's name properly, yet the enchanter keeps chain mezzing the tank's target.

It seems that Chaotic Bewildering is a nuke with a mez component... Perhaps that spell and it's line could be reclassified as just a mez for MQ2Bot purposes?

Just a thought...

What do you have xtarget slot 1 type set to on your ma and enchanter?

What do you have xtarget slot 1 type set to on your ma and enchanter?
I don't think I have made any specific changes for that. How do I check it?

I managed to resolve the problem by setting NukeAt to 0.

While Chaotic Bewildering functions as a mez, it also functions as a nuke, so it's getting called by nukes against the MA/MT's target...

So I can't set the enchanter to nuke while I have any of the Chaotic Bewildering line memmed, or they will get used to mez the tank's target.

example
chaotic bewildering is nuke0 if its showing up as a nuke and if its 0

Nukeif0=0

now just that spell wont be cast other nukes will and youll be able to use it if you want to manually

example
chaotic bewildering is nuke0 if its showing up as a nuke and if its 0

Nukeif0=0

now just that spell wont be cast other nukes will and youll be able to use it if you want to manually
Isn't there a command that I can use that will show me the positioning of the spells?

when you start the plugin

/bot on

spits out that info