Plugin MQ2bot and TLP

Skyjet2000

Reaction score
MQ2Bot work well with TLP servers?

Before I start getting too deep into this, just wanna make sure it can be used. I know it's made more for live servers.

Tested it on just my cleric the other day. Every spell I needed was scribed. My cleric was using my group heal first (set at 80), before it would use a single target heal (set at 70). Even though My tank was the only one taking damage, my cleric would still immediately start trying to cast it's group heal to heal him when he hit 80%.

When I type /loadbot, the first 8 or 9 spells seem like they are hardcoded with higher level ones, as it lists my scribed spells after them.

Am I doing something wrong, or is MQ2bot simply not for TLP servers?

I am also having VERY serious efficiency issues with cleric heals. other classes like the necro are only using 1 dot instead of multiples...

Is there a way I can specify that group heals should only take place if 2 or more characters reach a certain percentage of HP? Or using the heal over time as an alternative? My cleric is constantly OOM on TLP servers...

Thanks to anyone who can give pointers on how to set up on TLP servers.

Although I think it has something to do with the order in which you have the spells memorized on your spell bar. I can't remember what the rule is for that....