Question MQ2Autologin, only login 1 char for me

Hopeless

Reaction score
this is my MQ2AutoLogin.ini and only helps me login 1 session, even I have 4 station names in my ini.

what is missing from my ini? Thanks.

Code:
[Settings] 
IniLocation=C:\Games\MQ2\MQ2AutoLogin.ini
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=1
KickActiveCharacter=1
KickActiveTrader=1
InstantCamp=0
WinTitle=EverQuest -
Debug=0
UseAuth=0

[StationName-MyChar1]
Password=MeLoveU
Server=XYZ
Character=MeLoveU1
KickActiveCharacter=0
UseAuth=0

[StationName-MyChar2]
Password=MeLoveU
Server=XYZ
Character=MeLoveU2
KickActiveCharacter=0
UseAuth=0

[StationName-MyChar3]
Password=MeLoveU
Server=XYZ
Character=MeLoveU3
KickActiveCharacter=0
UseAuth=0

[StationName-MyChar4]
Password=MeLoveU
Server=XYZ
Character=MeLoveU4
KickActiveCharacter=0
UseAuth=0

; List of server short names
;antonius
;bertox
;bristle
;cazic
;drinal
;erollisi
;fippy
;firiona
;luclin
;mayong
;povar
;rathe
;trakanon
;tunare
;vox
;vulak
;xegony
;zek

You've got to start up all 4 EQs. Are they in their own folders with the username of each as the default for each copy?

I have not looked into or used the new format for MQ2AutoLogin, but old format is working fine for me. This is what mine looks like. I use the same EQ folder.

Code:
[Settings] 
KickActiveCharacter=1 
InstantCamp=0 
IniLocation=C:\FrysCoolMQ2Location\MQ2AutoLogin.ini
WinTitle=EverQuest -
KickActiveTrader=1
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=0
Debug=1
UseAuth=0

;Warrior
[Session1] 
StationName=FrysCool
Password=KodiLovesBoys
Server=bristle
Character=FryWarrior

;Cleric
[Session2] 
StationName=FrysCool2
Password=KodiLovesBoys
Server=bristle
Character=FrysCleric

;Enchanter
[Session3] 
StationName=FrysCool3
Password=KodiLovesBoys
Server=bristle
Character=FrysEnchanter

;Rogue
[Session4] 
StationName=FrysCool4
Password=KodiLovesBoys
Server=bristle
Character=FrysRogue

i got 40 + toons on mine the new way works awesome :) I don't even remember account names and password for some.

Does the Bugs compile support the new way yet? Mine stops loading if any toon crashes on login.

Your EQclient ini different for each session? (WinEQ2) thats what I had to do for session name

Fry I think what he meant was to use it the way by right clicking the MQ taskbar icon and clicking on which toon profile to use. It makes it easy to load which autologin profile you want.

Since we are using mmoloader it doesn't have the subsection to click on mq2autologin and pick the profile. The code itself is the same as official as it goes through all the eula and picking the toon different but the picking which profile you want is more or less the best portion of the new updated version

Maybe something to add?

Last edited:
Figured out the issue.

I have to launch EQ 4 times for my all 4 accounts.

Thought is 1 EQ shortcut click and GO.

My bad. Thanks all.

Fry I think what he meant was to use it the way by right clicking the MQ taskbar icon and clicking on which toon profile to use. It makes it easy to load which autologin profile you want.

Since we are using mmoloader it doesn't have the subsection to click on mq2autologin and pick the profile. The code itself is the same as official as it goes through all the eula and picking the toon different but the picking which profile you want is more or less the best portion of the new updated version

Maybe something to add?
FWIW, I am working on that, so we have the same options - I was already working on integrating EQLaunch to it, so this just made me slightly rethink how I was doing that. Should be soon, I'll be done with it.

htw