mq2 update for the 6th

We have all the changes from there in our release already, but thanks for the heads up.

hmmm seems to be the same one from the original source code not the updated one. i've been watching religiously since we got through the patch and MQ was only put out 1 time since the patch took down eq on the 4th. have been 2 source codes released. since the patch both about 12-14 hours apart. just wanted to confirm i'm not using a more easily detected version.

Yeah the release here is dated oct 5...how can it have the oct 6 updates in it?

The fixes were already posted on the MQ2 forums but weren't in the official macroquest2.com source zip.

I blame Vlad for the lack of faith. Faithlessness = Vlad's fault. Always!

everytime you ask, jesus strangles a rabbit and fry pushes release back a day.

i heard that ur grandmother also throws a puppy off a bridge everytime u ask as well =/

MQ2 dropped another update tonight.

Is today's update included or unimportant?

Take a look at the announcements over at MQ2's forum and read and you'll know what it was for. MMOBugs often does not release an update everytime that the great folks over at MQ2 release one.

MQ2 Forum Announcements

Both those (at least the ISX one) don't mean squat. I'm not sure what the calc portion relates to though.

Matt

Take a look at the announcements over at MQ2's forum and read and you'll know what it was for. MMOBugs often does not release an update everytime that the great folks over at MQ2 release one.

MQ2 Forum Announcements

Both those (at least the ISX one) don't mean squat. I'm not sure what the calc portion relates to though.

Matt

Its a struct change to make MQ2Calc work properly. It will be in our next release.