MQ2 not working

Ursister

Premium Member
Reaction score
Issues with MQ2 Cast, MQ2 Clickies, MQ2 Autobuff not working.

you may want to provide more information then say its not working....

maybe provided INI files with them that your using for each or just ensure they plugins are even loaded in the first place.

Ok then. I launch MMO. check those particular settings to make sure they are checked. They are. I go into EQ try to buff I get nothing. No errors. My clickies don't go off. again no errors. Until the last patch everything worked and now it doesn't. I'm not a programmer. This is all I can tell you. I can't autobuff, autocast, or autoclickies.

Is MQ injecting? Are you using out of date plugins? Does this happen for all characters or just one?

I have had .ini corrupt in the past causing problems for just that character, so it is important to be as detailed as possible.

You have to remember that MQ originally was distributed as something you would have to compile yourself. A lot of work is provided here to make it as simple as possible to get up and running. That being said, it is not magical though and shit does break. Being as specific as you can will help the developers.

What do you mean by particular settings? What plugins are you running? You buff and get nothing. What are you casting? What are your commands? Are you using holyshits/downshits via MQ2Melee? Are you using a .mac? Are you running MQ2Bot? Something. ANYTHING.

Ya, I gotta second Blitz's questions. Like, "I go into EQ try to buff I get nothing.", for example - tr to buff how? :)

There are a thousand ways to do things, need you to describe how you are doing it (to see the problem), not just what you are doing.

htw

mq2 not starting

Its not starting when use eq launch

Reinstalled the newer version multiple times. 3 computers in 2 different states (meaning a fellow MMO user) both having the same issues. Both of us has reinstalled updated deleted and reinstalled multiple times. The plug-ins just don't work. None of the buffs casted ( Skins from a druid shammy buffs chanty buffs like haste and such) work. We both use XP if that helps any.

Is MQ injecting? Are you using out of date plugins? Does this happen for all characters or just one?

I have had .ini corrupt in the past causing problems for just that character, so it is important to be as detailed as possible.

You have to remember that MQ originally was distributed as something you would have to compile yourself. A lot of work is provided here to make it as simple as possible to get up and running. That being said, it is not magical though and shit does break. Being as specific as you can will help the developers.

What do you mean by particular settings? What plugins are you running? You buff and get nothing. What are you casting? What are your commands? Are you using holyshits/downshits via MQ2Melee? Are you using a .mac? Are you running MQ2Bot? Something. ANYTHING.

Yes we run Zbot.

Reinstalled the newer version multiple times. 3 computers in 2 different states (meaning a fellow MMO user) both having the same issues. Both of us has reinstalled updated deleted and reinstalled multiple times. The plug-ins just don't work. None of the buffs casted ( Skins from a druid shammy buffs chanty buffs like haste and such) work. We both use XP if that helps any.

What happens when you type /plugin list ?

I don't know anything about zbot, it's not part of our compile release. Might be some others here who can help you with it though.

htw

I don't know anything about zbot, it's not part of our compile release. Might be some others here who can help you with it though.

htw

Its not Zbot. :)

Well, ive just used MQ2Cast, so I know its working. Can you manually type /casting "Spell" and see what happens?

Well, ive just used MQ2Cast, so I know its working. Can you manually type /casting "Spell" and see what happens?

my AA's and CA's go off. only the spells won't.

Let me try and piece this together.

MQ2Cast, MQ2Clickies and MQ2Autobuff wont work?

MQ2AutoBuff requires an ini from what I understand, maybe that got wiped somehow?

MQ2Clickies makes a window of all your clickies that you can click, does clicking the window not cast the items?

MQ2Cast is pretty much a generic casting plugin.

I'm going to ignore ZBot.mac as you say it's nothing to do with it. So what your saying is that none of these plugins will cast any sort of spells when you manually try to? But will cast AA's and Combat Abilities fine?