MQ2 Donations

dewey2461

Developer
Reaction score
I just made a $40 split donation via the MQ2 executable menu.

Its not much but wanted to deliver a little beer money as a token of my appreciation and maybe get a few others who haven't donated recently to kick a little forward.

EQ wouldn't be worth playing with out MQ.

Even though I'm lifetime status, I try to do about $150 a year between all the developers, although sometimes it comes in the form of Krono donations too.

Also doesn't seem right to me, if you are using the marketplace and making some extra cash from it not to give a percentage back. But I guess that's my opinion on the matter.

I totally agree Aspire. I started selling stuff in the market to raise donation money for IEatAcid.

Buying and selling takes a lot more time than I'm willing to put in these days so I haven't been as active. Thus the post above.

While I'm thanking people should also give a shout out to Fry and Hth. You guys have built up one hell of a nice community and the level of support is top notch. I've been trying to steer any new/returning users this way.

Thanks for the kind words.

EQMule does amazing things for the MQ2 community in the last few years and deserves recognition and financial support for the work he puts in. I don't think we could ask for a better lead dev.

Htw is always working behind the scenes to resolve issues. He normally fixes a handful of major problems every few weeks and contributes greatly to the website/mq2/mmoloader and anything else that needs to be done. Without Htw we'd be pretty much in the stone ages.

Brainiac also is an amazing troubleshooter, and solves a bunch of problems when I can't figure things out. He is a huge support to us.

PeteSampras is the other guy who puts in some crazy amounts of effort to fixing and improving his botting work.

These is a few other people behind the scenes who do contribute, but those 4 are the main force behind continuing support of MQ2. They all do it with very little recognition and reward. Thanks guys.

Not to sound stupid on my part but where is the split donation button on the executable menu? I right clicked the MMOBugs loader and never saw anything about a donation. If this is an option, I would like to throw some beer money towards the MQ2 team as well.

I run the stock MQ so I'm not familiar with MMOBugs loader.

You can still make donations via MacroQuest2

Fry, whats the best way to make a donation to the devs here?

I run the stock MQ so I'm not familiar with MMOBugs loader.

You can still make donations via MacroQuest2

Fry, whats the best way to make a donation to the devs here?

Each devs paypal links are normally in the signatures or throw a donation to me at mmofry@gmail.com via paypal and I'll make sure it gets spread to those involved.